Bach or holiday home | Ligar Bay | #35168
Stay at our comfortable home away from home, perfectly positioned at the best end of stunning Golden Bay . It is stylishly furnished, clean and tidy, with fabulous indoor outdoor flow onto large decks. Sit inside, or out, and gaze at the ever changing views or even watch the water activities from your master bed!
In winter cosy up in front of the fire and 50inch tv, while appreciating the vistas, sunrises and sunsets.
This is an easy care property with a cozy, yet spacious feel, that suits 8 people maximum.
Close by must do activities (within 15minutes) are
• Wainui falls – easy 25min walk to stunning waterfall through native bush
• The Grove – easy 15minute walk through gorgeous rock lined tracks to a lookout with stunning views
. Rawiti caves - spectacular! Starts easy and then very steep for 20mins- but worth it!
• Swimming , beach walks and kayaking at calm/safe Ligar Bay beach almost on your doorstep – we have a double adults kayak, 3 x single adults kayaks, and a single childs kayak that can be used
• Swimming at the gorgeous Tata beach 3 minutes drive away
• Entrance to the western end of the Able Tasman National Park and walking/mountain biking track
• 3 restaurants and bars all in Pohara 5 minutes’ drive away
• Port Tarekohe
• Tennis courts and bowling lawns - we have tennis rackets available
• Labyrinth Park – an unusual and exciting maze for both children and adults
• Many art galleries
Quirky Takaka township is 12 minutes drive away and offers many more restaurants and cafes, galleries, stalls, a picture theatre, and supermarket.
Another 10 minutes from there are
• Anatoki salmon farms and the animal farm directly beside it , both with cafes
• Pupu springs and Pupu dam walk
There are many more attractions and things to do when you drive to the western end of Golden bay
• Collingwood is 30 minutes from Ligar Bay
• The Langford store 40 minutes
• Farewell spit, Whakareki Beach , and Westhaven 50 minutes
This property is not suitable for small children, the gardens and deck are not fully fenced.
Smoking allowed outside only, using the ashtray provided.
Firewood provided in winter.Bathmats, handtowels,teatowels available.
The property uses tank water, please keep usage to a minimum during low rainfall conditions. There is no dishwasher!
There is 2nd toilet in the garage - very convenient.
No parties or gatherings please - quiet guests only.
No tents, campers or unapproved extra guests.
Extras: Linen (Optional, NZ$20.00 per person); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
1 x King bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
2 x Single bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Book securely in just two minutes