Bach or holiday home | Oneroa | #35391
Located in one of the most sought after areas on Waiheke, this absolute north facing, two double bedroomed home has everything you could wish for. Nestled in a warm and sunny position the home is private and situated in the middle of the village of Oneroa opposite the ANZ Bank and by the vegetable shop. It therefore has easy access to all the amenities of the village; eg. art galleries, cinema, entertainment and library. There are beach access pathways in either direction, making the walk to the beach close and easy. Excellent holiday living for couples and families. Also the perfect location to stay if you are attending a function or wedding at Mudbrick Vineyard or Cable Bay Vineyard, an easy 15-20 minute stroll.
Busses to the rest of the island are directly across the road.
There are many beautiful walks in the area, as well as coastal and bush trails.
Leave your car at home, as everything is at your door.
• Central Oneroa Village, 2 mins stroll to the best beach. Bus stop at the door. Off-street parking.
• Sunny aspect. Double bedroom, sep /lounge, kitchen
• Double bedroom with lovely queen bed
• Simple but fully equipped kitchen to meet all your needs.
• Comfortable lounge.
• Free unlimited Wifi.
• Located walking distance to 3 beaches, the white sands of Oneroa beach a 2-3 minute stroll away.
• Outside area perfect for that before dinner glass of wine.
• Short walk to beach and Oneroa with its cafes, restaurants, shops, and famous vineyards
So, if you're after a great premium location, close to all amenities, then look no further!
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$135.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$45.00 per stay);
1 x Queen bed
1 x Double bed
1 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Fantastic location was so close to everything we needed. The one thing I would say was lack of mirrors in the bedrooms. We had 6 people getting ready for a wedding and was a bit of negotiations going on regarding the mirror. Other than that it was great.
Book securely in just two minutes