Bach or holiday home | Riccarton | #35438
The house is a modern two storey executive townhouse, tastefully furnished throughout. This inviting and well equipped house features a bright, open-plan kitchen / living / dining area with good indoor/outdoor flow which is superb for escaping from the hubbub of the city. The layout is similar to sister listing (#29360) but has some extra features to increase comfort.
The kitchen is fully equipped - assuming that you can resist the numerous local restaurants (within easy walking distance). On warm summer evenings you can relax on the deck or have a BBQ in the garden.
The three bedrooms are upstairs:-
* The main bedroom (queen bed) has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
* The second bedroom has a queen bed
* There is a single bed sofa bed in the third bedroom
* study desk on landing
There is also a separate bathroom with shower on this floor.
Parking is available either on-street or in the garage which is accessible from the house. The garage also has clothes washing/drying/ironing facilities.
We have had very positive feedback from both holidaymakers and business people.
Whatever your reason for coming to Christchurch, Bartlett By The Park NEW is a welcoming house in a fantastic location.
* You can stroll or cycle through magnificent Hagley Park
* 10 minutes walk will take you to central Riccarton with its mall, cinemas and restaurants (to suit every pocket and taste)
* It is a short 15 minute drive to the Airport (domestic, international, Antarctic Centre)
* If Skiing is your thing, a 90-minute drive will get you there
* The fabulously picturesque town of Akaroa and the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs are both in easy reach for a day trip
It should be noted that Bartlett Street is a very quiet street and we ask all our guests to respect our neighbours.
We have had excellent feedback from our guests in our other listing and will strive to make our new visitors just as happy.
See calendar for availability.
Special conditions: Usual minimum booking period is 2 nights. We do take single nights to fill a gap or last minute. Single night supplement = $60. Please enquire. This property is not suitable for children. If you have a young family please consider our next door property "Bartlett By The Park".
1 x Queen bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
Last minute bookings: 10% off for stays over the next 14 nights
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
24-Oct-16 to 24-Jan-18
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $25/night; Children: $25/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review