Other | Rotorua Township | #35972
With our renovated two bedroom unit you will find yourself close to the shopping and entertainment on offer in central Rotorua and an easy walk to the city bus stop to reach the other attractions around the city. A great base for mountain biking with storage for your bikes. Bring the children as the king bed can be split into two singles.
This unit is located in a quite block with five other apartments, #4 is also listed on bookabach if you have a group of 6.
Secure Bike storage in the internal garage.
Washing machine and clothesline.
- Checkin time is 4:00pm and Checkout is 11:00am
- Early or Late checkouts are available on request (depending on other bookings)
- No Smoking in or around the property
- No Pets
- No additional guests staying beyond those booked. (If a guest brings more people than were booked, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund)
- All children are considered guests and must be included in the booking.
- No using couchs/sofas for beds
- Please do not eat food in the bedroom.
- Be considerate and respectful to our/your neighbours
- Let us know if anything can be done to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable!
- If you break or damage something or you find something is not working, please let us know so we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Please leave our place clean and tidy, it should be left the way you found it.
- Please turn heating off and close and lock all doors when you leave.
- Quite Hours 10:00pm to 7:ooam
- Enjoy your stay
***Let us know in your booking if you want the King bed split into two singles (narrow) otherwise we will leave it as a King.
***Extra rollaway bed available for use in the lounge area if you are booking for 5 guests
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$60.00 per stay); Linen (included);
1 x King bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We were made to feel welcome and the unit was clean, fresh and roomy, with everything we needed and was a great base. Handy having internal entry garage with remote. It was quiet, walking distance to town, very convenient. Not a real upmarket area of town but the location was great for us and the neighbours were all quiet and pleasant. We enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to book this unit again.
Highly recommend this property. Clean, contemporary unit which is nicely furnished and has everything you'd need in a home away from home, including a single garage. The lounge/kitchen area is a lot roomier than it looks in the pics. The property is very centrally located, 3mins drive to the centre of town and Polynesian Pools. Has 2 supermarkets just up the road. Useful tourist info provided by property owners.
Book securely in just two minutes