Bach or holiday home | Onetangi | #35992
You can step from your front door directly onto the glorious white sands of Onetangi. This property is modern, stylish and perfectly set up for your family holiday. Wake up each morning to the sound of the waves and stroll along the beach to the cafes or relax on the lawn while watching the kids play on the beach. The home has a double Kayak that you can take out for a paddle or lie back on the private deck and enjoy your book.
The open-plan double height living area spills out onto an enormous lawn and seafront garden. Waterfront is a stunning sun drenched luxury home and the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- uninterrupted views over Onetangi Bay
- luxurious and spacious with seamless indoor outdoor living.
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen.
- Master ensuite with private balcony.
- 2 additional bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs.
- Heated outdoor shower to wash off after the beach.
- Beach-facing balconies from the bedrooms.
- Private courtyard deck at the rear of the house.
- slightly setback giving you space and privacy
- Use of properties double Kayak.
- Walk along the beach to the restaurants and shops in Onetangi.
- Award winning vineyards and restaurants a short distance away.
Whatever you holiday requirements you can relax in style at this peaceful and private waterfront home. Watch the sun rise and set over the and keep an eye out for the the dolphins playing in the waves from your front room. This property epitomises everything that is wonderful about Waiheke Island. 4WD recommended for beach access
Strictly no pets
This property may not to be used for are gatherings, parties or weddings.
Rental terms and conditions apply to all bookings
A bond is required for the duration of rental period
• 7 nights from mid December to mid January
• 4 nights over Easter
• 3 nights all holiday weekends
• 2 nights at all other times
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$120.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$120.00 per stay);
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Narrow single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The house was fantastic, amazing location and views which can be beaten, literally right on the beach. The house was a perfect size for our family of 6 adults and 2 babies, very comfortable with everything we needed. Wish we could have stayed for longer!
Loved this property. It's a fantastic location right on the beach and the house has a great feel. The 3 double rooms upstairs have a sea view & I would say are better than they appear in the photos. The single is at the back of the house which is part office but good enough. We took advice from another review about hiring a 4 wheel drive car as you to drive 100 metres across the beach to get to the house. Otherwise the bus conveniently stops about 150 metres away. Enjoyed the kayaks.
Book securely in just two minutes