Bach or holiday home | Rotorua Township | #36421
Wa kainga is not a luxury accommodation but comfortable and functional enough to look after you and your family/group for your short term stay. Affordable but no compromise on space and facilities.
• Central city accommodation comfortable walking distance to the lake front, eat street, city centre shopping, Polynesian spa and several other city based actives
• Famous Café, restaurants central mall all within comfortable walking distance (5 , 10 or 15 minutes depending where you want to go i.e. central mall 5 to 7 minutes’ walk)
• Buses at the door, the house is on the main Amohau Street state highway 30A
• Short drive to all adventure activities including Redwood Forest , biking trails, Gondola, Zorb
• You can’t beat this central location
• 5 bedrooms ( read room configuration)
• 2 bathrooms
• Updated and equipped kitchen with all the necessary gears for cooking , new stove, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• Dryer and Washing machine plus clothesline
• Insulated house with heaters in each room
• Partially fenced huge section secure for children and pets with supervision (Pets must be on leash at all times)
• Parking for up to 6 cars
• Free Wi-Fi (unlimited)
• Smart TV (free view channels plus you can browse from your smart phone)
• Outside BBQ facility (patio, alfresco eating/dinning).
Don’t expect Wa kainga to be a luxury hotel, this is a real Kiwi home/batch all functional and loving :)
Special conditions: Smoking allowed outside only Deck not suitable for small children Pets allowed with prior approval Use of BBQ and and any existing fire related equipment for example log burner, stove, candles, iron etc. are at renters own risk and liability. Quiet time observance after 7:30 pm on weekdays and 8:30 pm on weekends.
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Bunk bed
1 x Bunk bed
Other sleeping area
1 x Mattress/Futon/Air bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
AA Smartfuel: Get 10c/litre fuel discount when you book and stay at this property for TWO nights or more [More info]
Last minute bookings: 10% off for stays over the next 14 nights
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 5 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night. Excludes school & public holidays.
Mates rates: 10% off for members with 1 positive reviews from other Owners/Managers
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Property is good , well fitted out inside with all the amenities. Only drawback is the proximity to the main road that causes the house to have a mini earthquake when big trucks drive by. We were however warned of this by Shehzad before we confirmed our booking , to make sure we were fully aware of it. Location is close to everything , and if it has a garden hose that would be the icing on the cake
It has a great location (cept for the lorry’s driving past and shaking the entire house!); lots of space to house all your family and friends. Hot water tank is a little too small for 12 guests to shower at the same time. Water pressure could be improved as well. Overall perfect for our short term needs!