Bach or holiday home | Hahei | #36535
- Situated in a cul-de-sac, welcome to this simple bach with a north-facing deck overlooking a lawn perfect for backyard cricket.
- Full cellphone coverage, but no TV or internet connection; sharpen your board game skills instead with anything from chess to Trivial Pursuit to Pictionary to Scrabble to Monopoly to...
- Enjoy a library of books, magazines, children's books, trivia tomes, cards, toys (including a bag ready to be beach-bound), a wooden trainset, cricket set, petanque set and trampoline.
- Fancy a barbecue for dinner on the deck? Lounge back on the Devon outdoor furniture and indulge your favourite tipple as the sun dips over the hill. Help yourself to the herb garden to garnish your cuisine. Bose speakers ready to plug in and play your mobile music collection.
- Stage your own version of Pot Black on the 8x4ft pool table or play table tennis in the rumpus room.
- Sample the fruits of the mandarin, lemon, lime and feijoa trees with our compliments.
- There's an outdoor shower and tap to clean off pesky sand after your visits to the beach.
- Newly installed heat pump.
- Port-a-cot and highchair available.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Lockwood house, and a separate rumpus with a bathroom.
Special conditions: No tents or caravans. No pets. NO SMOKING - anywhere on the property.
1 x Queen bed
2 x Mattress/Futon/Air bed
2 x Single bed
Combined living/sleeping area
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Great place, everything was good except the shower sliding doors were broken making in quite difficult to get in and out + a big crack up the side. I found a cockroach and killed it so might want to think about doing a bugbomb sometime. We really enjoyed our stay though, would recommend it to others :) Thank you very much.
Great location, easy walk to Hahei Beach and Cathedral Cove. The house was adequate, and similar to the pictures shown. Kitchen a bit small but okay. Unfortunately, when we arrived the bathrooms were nearly out of toilet paper and we had to call Lynley to ask for refills of that and paper towels for the kitchen. Enjoyed the pool table and trampoline in the yard. Best part of all though was the location and the great weather we had in mid-March.