Bach or holiday home | Whangaumu Bay | #36549
Suttons Holiday House is at the southern end of Whangaumu Bay on the internationally acclaimed Tutukaka Coast. The magnificent coastline, offshore islands and the Poor Knights Marine Reserve are MUST DOs for all visitors.
AA Traveller describes The Tutukaka Coast Road as "winding through original native bush, past dazzling coastlines, white sand beaches, harbours, estuaries, booming surf and picturesque towns."
SOME THINGS TO DO :
* Enjoy panoramic views over the surrounding coastline from the LOOKOUT between Ngunguru and Tutukaka Block Road.
* Do the 20 minute walk around the coast (at low tide) between Whangaumu Bay and Ngunguru.
* Walk up to the lookouts at both ends of Whangaumu Street for panoramic views. (Route has steps in steeper places.) Don't forget your camera!
* Swim or picnic at the other safe inner-harbour beaches like Church Bay, Pacific Bay and Kawharewa Bay. All accessed from Tutukaka Block Road and are excellent swimming alternatives to Whangaumu Bay should there be strong southerly/sou'easter winds.
* Laze on our large outdoor deck with a book.
* Try our selection of puzzles and games.
* Browse the shops at the Tutukaka Marina.
* Go diving at the Poor Knights Marine Reserve.
* Charter a boat at Tutukaka for a day's fishing.
* Whale Bay is a 'must-see' beach to visit.
* Surf's usually up at Sandy and Woolley's Bays
* Play golf, bowls or tennis at Ngunguru.
* Enjoy a barbecue on our large deck.
* At day's end, relax at Tutukaka Marina's Swordfish Club. Enjoy your favourite drink, watch the anglers' weigh-in of the day's catch and be sure to sample the Club's extensive seafood menu which also has excellent options for children.
Your holiday can be as laid-back or as action-packed as you wish.
*$300 refundable bond due 5 working days before start
*Please leave property tidy - see written instructions.
* NO PARTIES!
*Follow instructions for disposal of your rubbish.
Special conditions: *No parties. *No smoking on the property grounds. *No tents or additional overnight guests without prior permission. * NO OPEN FIRES. * Cleaning provided and included in rental but we would really appreciate your leaving the property looking tidy. Dishes and pots should be washed and replaced in the cupboards. A vacuum cleaner is in the garage. * Follow written Instructions re disposal of your rubbish.
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The house is spacious and well appointed--including a fantastic deck for BBQing. It was super convenient to have all the linens included as well. There are soooo many stunning beaches nearby! Great little walks, too, and the neighborhood is super quiet. I can't wait to go back and visit her wonderful home again :) :)
The house was clean, spacious and had everything we needed for our holiday. The upstairs bedrooms were well kept and comfortable. Two bathrooms was handy for our big family, and we appreciated the fresh towels and linen. We were a short walk down to the beach, which was nice and quiet, and a few minutes in the car from Matapouri.