Bach or holiday home | Stoke | #37412
If you are looking for a modern, warm and fantastically located holiday home then look no further!
- Great location - 5 minutes to Nelson CBD as well as various other local attractions including the Abel Tasman National Park, Tahunanui Beach, the WOW museum and handily close to the airport.
- Amazing, ever changing views - the home has panoramic views of Tasman Bay, Waimea Estuary, the Richmond ranges and the Alps. The sunsets are spectacular!
- This 3 bedroom home is modern, spacious, warm and open plan. It would suit many different groups including couples and families.
- The home gets fantastic sun and there are various outdoor spaces to enjoy reading a book, sunbathing or having a wine.
- Enjoy the spa bath at the end of a long day exploring.
- If you enjoy cooking, there is a well appointed kitchen with everything you will need.
1 x Double bed
1 x King bed
1 x King bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
20-Jan-17 to 20-Apr-18
|For up to 4 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $20/night; Children: $15/night;|
|3 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Sorry, there are no guestbook entries for this property. Stayed here with Bookabach? Add a review