Bach or holiday home | Titirangi | #39317
Titirangi is known for its beautiful natural scenery, including bush/forests abundant with native trees and birdlife, and easy access to local beaches. It is also the main township closest to Auckland's Waitakere Ranges Regional Park and the black sand West Coast beaches (including Piha and Muriwai).
It has long been an area popular with artists and the eco-conscious. Nearby markets sell organic and locally produced foods, european baked goods, and arts and crafts.
The house itself has been recently renovated and set-up as somewhere to relax after days spent enjoying all that surrounding areas have to offer. New beds are in all three rooms, completed by good quality linen and a touch of luxury with hotel-quality robes and other thoughtful extras provided.
- 3 bedroom house with large living areas
- Quality beds - 1x Queen, 1x double, 2x single
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Breakfast and welcome pack on arrival
- Hotel-quality adult bathrobes provided
- Full kitchen and laundry for own use
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Heat pump to effectively heat and cool living areas
- Gas hot water system, good pressure shower
- Electric heaters for bedrooms
- Stairs to front door
- Rental accomodation is the upstairs of the house, plus the lower level (internal) laundry. Basement and garage area are not available for guest use.
- Smoking allowed outside only
Portacot hire (Optional, NZ$15.00 per stay)
Highchair hire (Optional, NZ$15.00 per stay);
1 x Double bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We loved the quiet setting of being away from the main roads and set back into the bush. The large lounge was full of big windows with AC as a huge bonus on hot days. We loved the separation between the living area of the home and the bedrooms. Easy check in and cleaning and linen included. Would definitely stay again.
We had a great stay. Clean and bright. Everything you could need. Comfortable beds. Owners very helpful and responded quickly to our questions. Thank you.
The house was in an ideal location for us & had everything we needed. We are a family of 5 & there was plenty of room for us. Enjoyed our stay there, thank you.
House is good. We loved the location. Just the owner is not friendly. Didn't take our feedback positively. Overall not a bad place to stay. Good for family to stay
Book securely in just two minutes