Flat or duplex | Havelock North | #40017
- Ideally situated in an established central property very near to the Havelock North Village.
- A perfect location for exploring the many unique and interesting Village shops and restaurants.
- Even a shorter walk to enjoy a refreshing swim or loads of fun at the Domain park.
- Many other Hawkes Bay attractions are only 5-10 minutes away such as Splash Planet, Arataki Honey, and the beautiful Te Mata Peak.
- Or hop on the Napier Road and within twenty minutes you will be shopping in Napier or visiting the National Aquarium on Marine Parade.
Two good sized beds in close proximity with generous wardrobe space.
2 x King single bed
A good sized bed with good wardrobe space.
1 x Queen bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
21-Aug-17 to 21-Nov-18
|For up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $30/night; Children: $15/night;|
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Excellent location especially if you have kids as it's very close to the local playground and outdoor pool and just a couple of minutes walk to local cafes. The house itself had everything we needed and was immaculately clean.