Bach or holiday home | Porangahau Beach | #42775
Leave the hustle and bustle behind, come and camp in style in our container holiday house.
Enjoy the comforts of home while you are "camping".
Sit back and relax...enjoy the views, they will take your breath away!
My husband and I converted this shipping container for holiday accommodation. Something a little bit different for those that want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and those that want to camp but with the fills.
How it works........
- It is fully lined, insulated and has double glazed windows to keep you warm on those cooler nights.
- The container has a fully equipped kitchen and electric fridge.
- The container is hooked up to gas for hot water.
- Cooking is on the BBQ outside.
- Inside shower
- Private self composting toilet aka long drop nestled 10m away from the main container in a manuka bush.
-Inside portable camping toilet
- Electricity is created by generator, the container is fully wired with lights and plugs. (You will have to start the generator upon arrival).
-luxurious sofa bed for two and for extras camp stretchers and air beds are provided. A 4 person tent is available on request.
Close proximity to cell phone tower.
Local activities to visit if you wish, all within a quick 5 minute drive............
Historic local Pub, which offers meals and yummy fresh fish takeaway
Longest place name in the world, 5 minutes away
A takeaway coffee cart in a horsefloat
Golf, tennis, bowls and netball courts at the beach
Porangahau River...water skiing, fishing, swimming........
Come and taste a bit of the country, Glamping style!
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$50.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$50.00 per stay);
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The property and location were stunning. Absolutely gorgeous views and atmosphere and the photos are true to reality. The best weekend away staying here. You can let your eyes gaze endlessly over paddocks, hills and the ocean. And at night the stars blanket the whole sky! Looking forward to hopefully returning in the near future!
Book securely in just two minutes