Flat or duplex | Mairangi Bay | #4980
We have available a lovely fully self-contained Studio which is located in the heart of Mairangi Bay.
• Our studio has its own private entrance and is well positioned North facing (this is perfect in the Southern Hemisphere) with great indoor/outdoor flow to a lovely large sub-tropical garden and deck.
• Studio facilities include all the usual home appliances, Queen size bed, Double sofa bed, portacot. FREE Wifi high-speed Broadband connection, Digital Sky TV, Radio/CD Player.
• Your own large deck has outdoor furniture on it plus if you require a BBQ let us know and we will organise one for you.
• All good quality linen provided – even beach towels if you need them.
• Only 10 minutes drive to North Harbour Stadium and approx. 20 minutes drive to Eden Park.
• Less than 200 metres walk to beautiful Mairangi Bay Beach (via a walkway through Whitby Crescent or Sidmouth Street – just around the corner.
• Three doors away from Mairangi Bay Shopping Centre
• Murrays Bay (Yacht Club) and Campbells Bay only a 5-10 minute easy stroll around the coastal walkway or just walk over the hill.
• Browns Bay is a 5 minute drive by car
• Beautiful coastal walks
• Pupuke Golf Club (very popular with fantastic views of the Hauraki Gulf)
• Mairangi Bay Tennis Club
• Mairangi Bay Surf Club
• Volleyball Club
• Bowls Club
• Childrens Playground (safe and fenced)
• Great restaurants/cafes/fast food outlets
• Boutique shops
• Mairangi Bay Arts Centre
• Countdown (Supermarket food store)
• Wine & Spirits shop
• Albany Mega Centre, the new Westfield Shopping Mall and AUT Massey University are a 10 minute drive.
• Millennium Institute of Sports Centre only 3km away.
• On main bus route, Takapuna (10 mins), Auckland City (20 mins off peak).
• Shuttle service from Auckland Airport approx. $80.00 one way.
Special conditions: Smokers outside only. Check in no earlier than 1.00 p.m. - or earlier by request and availability. Check out no later than 10.00 a.m. - or later subject to availability. Would prefer a minimum of a 2 night stay.
1 x Cot
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single with rollaway bed
Multi-night stay: Get 1 FREE night when you stay for 6 nights or longer. Not valid for periods where a last minute discount applies. Free night applies to lowest priced night.
Gifts & giveaways: 750ml Bottle of New Zealand Wine
Gifts & giveaways: King Size Bar of Chocolate
Last minute bookings: 10% off for stays over the next 7 nights
Mates rates: 5% off for members with 1 positive reviews from other Owners/Managers
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
25-May-17 to 25-Aug-18
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Absolutely perfect we will always return! Beautiful studio, very clean, well equipped, quiet/pretty outdoor area. Location awesome, close to supermarket, restaurant's, beach and AUT Millennium. I really enjoyed the goodies - a bottle of wine & chocolate, my teenage daughter appreciated the WIFI and loved the Queen bed. Kathy (didn't get to meet on this trip) and Hec are lovely hosts, thank you for having us :)
A great studio in a perfect location, close to shops, beach, cafes etc. We managed to fit in a family of 4 with two teenagers, ideal for a long weekend. Would be perfect for longer for 2 or 3 people. Studio has everything you could possibly need and is very clean, tidy and well presented. Lovely linen and even beach towels. Would definitely stay again.