Flat or duplex | Mairangi Bay | #4980
We have available a lovely fully self-contained Studio which is located in the heart of Mairangi Bay.
• Our studio has its own private entrance and is well positioned North facing (this is perfect in the Southern Hemisphere) with great indoor/outdoor flow to a lovely large sub-tropical garden and deck.
• Studio facilities include all the usual home appliances, Queen size bed, Double sofa bed, portacot. FREE Wifi high-speed Broadband connection, Digital Sky TV, Radio/CD Player.
• Your own large deck has outdoor furniture on it plus if you require a BBQ let us know and we will organise one for you.
• All good quality linen provided – even beach towels if you need them.
• Only 10 minutes drive to North Harbour Stadium and approx. 20 minutes drive to Eden Park.
• Less than 200 metres walk to beautiful Mairangi Bay Beach (via a walkway through Whitby Crescent or Sidmouth Street – just around the corner.
• Three doors away from Mairangi Bay Shopping Centre
• Murrays Bay (Yacht Club) and Campbells Bay only a 5-10 minute easy stroll around the coastal walkway or just walk over the hill.
• Browns Bay is a 5 minute drive by car
• Beautiful coastal walks
• Pupuke Golf Club (very popular with fantastic views of the Hauraki Gulf)
• Mairangi Bay Tennis Club
• Mairangi Bay Surf Club
• Volleyball Club
• Bowls Club
• Childrens Playground (safe and fenced)
• Great restaurants/cafes/fast food outlets
• Boutique shops
• Mairangi Bay Arts Centre
• Countdown (Supermarket food store)
• Wine & Spirits shop
• Albany Mega Centre, the new Westfield Shopping Mall and AUT Massey University are a 10 minute drive.
• Millennium Institute of Sports Centre only 3km away.
• On main bus route, Takapuna (10 mins), Auckland City (20 mins off peak).
• Shuttle service from Auckland Airport approx. $80.00 one way.
Special conditions: Smokers outside only. Check in no earlier than 1.00 p.m. - or earlier by request and availability. Check out no later than 10.00 a.m. - or later subject to availability. Would prefer a minimum of a 2 night stay.
1 x Cot
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single with rollaway bed
Gifts & giveaways: 750ml Bottle of New Zealand Wine
Gifts & giveaways: King Size Bar of Chocolate
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
19-Aug-17 to 19-Nov-18
|2 night minimum stay|
Stayed here? Add a Review
This studio is so well appointed with everything you need and is impeccably clean and a delight to arrive into . Decor and furniture is really inviting, kitchen and bathroom are great. Bed is extremely comfortable with beautiful bed linens. it is incredibly private and set in a lovely garden which you feel is entirely yours. off street parking is easy and so too the stroll to the beach which is on your doorstep. only 2 minute walk to shops and restaurants. awesome all round
Absolutely perfect we will always return! Beautiful studio, very clean, well equipped, quiet/pretty outdoor area. Location awesome, close to supermarket, restaurant's, beach and AUT Millennium. I really enjoyed the goodies - a bottle of wine & chocolate, my teenage daughter appreciated the WIFI and loved the Queen bed. Kathy (didn't get to meet on this trip) and Hec are lovely hosts, thank you for having us :)