Bed and Breakfast | Kaikoura Township | #7829
Traditional, restored Farm Cottage - 2 bedrooms - sleeps up to 4 + baby in cot. Only 5 mins from Kaikoura town centre and 4km to Whale Watch, i-site, supermarket, etc.
INSIDE = Large lounge, two leather sofas, 42" plasma TV, satellite freeview, Blu-Ray player, 700+ DVD library, wood burner and FREE firewood. Clean air system. Fully equiped self-catering kitchen. Shower room and separate toilet. Electricity included. Bedding and towels provided
Bedroom 1 = double bed (electric blanket), porta-cot (electric heater)
Bedroom 2 = double bed with single above, (electric heater)
OUTSIDE = Separate entrance and parking for 3+ cars. Spacious grounds with orchard, mature trees, SPECTACULAR mountain views, childrens games, small playground and outdoor playhouse. FREE use of gas barbecue. 5 min walk to local river and choice of walks and cycle trail to coast (4km) or mountains (5km)
* FREE range of breakfast items - breakfast cereal, bread, margarine, homemade jam, tea, cofffee, sugar, milk, AND seasonal fruit, eggs (to help guests arriving late, after the supermarket closes!)
* FREE use of (adult) bathroom robes and slippers
* FREE wireless broadband/internet wi-fi (wifi) access
* FREE firewood (wintertime)
* FREE use of outdoor gas barbecue and rimu picnic table (summertime only)
* Baby = porta-cot, high chair and portable cleaning station with bath (bedding on request)
* Children's games - large collection = indoor and outdoor
* FANTASTIC outdoor two-story kids playhouse
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
Booking system for our five properties on the Wacky Stays website
We also operate Kaikoura Llama Trekking (please book in advance)
Stunning views of Mt. Fyffe and Kaikoura Mountain ranges
We look forward to meeting you
Check-in 2pm to 9pm. Check-out by 10am - thanks
We offer extended check-in and check-out, subject to an hourly charge
Smoking outside only
Pets allowed = no hassling our roaming animals; not on furniture; clean up any mess - thanks.
Children must be accompanied by an adult while in our Farm Park.
LONG STAY SPECIALS (June to Sept only - contact us directly for these discount deals).
Stay FOUR nights = $10 discount per night...
Stay EIGHT+ nights = get one FREE
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
1 x Cot
1 x Queen bed
1 x Single bed
1 x Double bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Fantastic, friendly owners and staff! We felt very welcome. Loved spending time with the animals in the farm park. Great toys for the kids. The farmhouse was very comfortable with a roaring fire and great beds. Look forward to our next stay in the teepee, colonial wagon or yurt! Thanks!
We were made welcome and provided with fresh fruit, milk, butter, jam, bread. The cottage is full of character and was perfectly comfortable. There was also free entry to farm and animal feeding time. It is convenient for visiting Kaikoura and surrounding area.
Book securely in just two minutes