Bach or holiday home | Omori | #8656
* Totally renovated to brand new condition, and fully insulated.
* Level off street parking for car and boat.
* Five minute walk to the Omori Store.
* Playground and tennis court nearby.
* Choice of two boat ramps with picnic areas.
* Numerous choice of bush walks linking Puakawa. Omori and Kuratau
* Vineyards and Restaurants nearby.
* 10 mins to Tokaanu hotpools
* Close to Tongariro National Park for Mountain Biking, Rafting, Skiing and Tramping
* For inclement weather, there is a range of DVD's, games, books and puzzles.
* Duvets, pillows and Blankets are supplied, please bring sheets and pillowcases, towels and flannels.
* We hope you enjoy your stay.
SMOKING ALLOWED OUTSIDE
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Cot
5 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Everything was perfect except for the water heater tank which is small and not enough for a family of 8. 3 people could shower at a time as we had to wait for the water to heat up again
We really enjoyed our stay here. It is very well set up, with everything you'd need for a great holiday. Thanks heaps for letting us stay!
Absolutely enjoyed our stay here. Loved where the house is situated, the kids loved playing with the board games and blocks that were provided. Loved how quickly the hot water heated up. Overall we loved our stay the only problem we had was that we didn’t know how to turn the heat pump on. We didn’t know how to work the dryer and the fridge kept turning on and off. But we will definitely be back we really enjoyed our stay
Book securely in just two minutes