Bach or holiday home | Omori | #8656
* Totally renovated to brand new condition, and fully insulated.
* Level off street parking for car and boat.
* Five minute walk to the Omori Store.
* Playground and tennis court nearby.
* Choice of two boat ramps with picnic areas.
* Numerous choice of bush walks linking Puakawa. Omori and Kuratau
* Vineyards and Restaurants nearby.
* 10 mins to Tokaanu hotpools
* Close to Tongariro National Park for Mountain Biking, Rafting, Skiing and Tramping
* For inclement weather, there is a range of DVD's, games, books and puzzles.
* Duvets, pillows and Blankets are supplied, please bring sheets and pillowcases, towels and flannels.
* We hope you enjoy your stay.
SMOKING ALLOWED OUTSIDE
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Cot
5 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
This property was excellent for the brief weekend getaway. It would also be perfect for longer stays and bigger familes.. Nice area, with easy access to the water using the walkways. Probably due for a full top to bottom spring clean but on the surface it was good. Great layout, size and fantastically appointed kitchen. Very good value for money.
A lovely home away from home, it had everything you needed and so much more. The surrounding garden and lawn area is lovely and spacious and there was plenty of seating inside and outside. We would definitely stay again and we will be recommending this bach to family and friends
Everything was perfect except for the water heater tank which is small and not enough for a family of 8. 3 people could shower at a time as we had to wait for the water to heat up again
We really enjoyed our stay here. It is very well set up, with everything you'd need for a great holiday. Thanks heaps for letting us stay!
Book securely in just two minutes