Bach or holiday home | Oakura Bay | #868
Amazing 200 degree sea views, absolute beachfront, 10 paces and you are on one of Northland's favourite white sandy safe swimming beaches. Great for one or two families to share. Two double bedrooms (1 x king, 1 x queen beds) a bunkroom (2 bunk sets sleeping 4) and a small bedroom with 2 single beds. Sleeps 10 with 8 kayaks and a stand up paddle board for your use. Large open living area, 42” TV, stereo with Spotify and Netflix. Only 1 Neighbour. On-site parking for several cars and boat.
• Modernised classic single level Kiwi beach house with expansive decks and indoor - outdoor flow
• Large living area with both bi-fold and french doors opening onto decks
• Ground level decks on three sides – so you can get sun all day
• Plenty of outdoor furniture including a large dining table seating 10-12
• Gas barbeque and Italian gas fire pit on rear deck
• Master Bedroom has a new King bed and opens onto the large west deck
• Front bedroom with Queen bed opening onto northern seaward deck
• Bunkroom 1 with 2 bunk units (4 single beds) - access to master bedroom is through here
• Bedroom 4 with 2 comfortable innerspring single beds and bases
• Sleeps 2 couples plus 6 singles plus a baby cot
• Full views of the lounge area, beach and ocean while in the kitchen
• Oven, Cook top, Microwave, 2 drawer dishwasher, 2 x Fridge Freezers, Toaster, Jug, Mixers etc.
• Large amount of crockery, utensils, baking and serving dishes, cups, glasses, wine glasses, etc.
• Nespresso coffee machine with 1 packed of 10 coffee pods supplied – bring your favourite flavours. Quality tea pot and coffee plunger.
THE LOUNGE ROOM
• Amazing 200 degree beach and ocean views.
• 2 x 3 seater couches
• 1 x 2 seater couch
• Separate rear sun room with 2 chairs
• 8 seater dining table that can seat 10
• 42” flat screen TV with Netflix and Digital TV (Freeview)
• Nice stereo with Spotify
• 2 separate toilets
• Wheel chair access
• Large shower
• Large mirror
THE KAYAK SHED
• 8 x sit-on kayaks (1 is a double kayak ideal to take a child out on)
• Suits all ages
• Life jackets covering a variety of sizes from a toddler through children to adults.
• Stand up paddle board
• Some assorted boogie boards
• Large rear deck featuring:
• Modern hooded 4 burner gas barbeque (grill + hot plate)
• Outdoor table seating 10
• Italian gas fire pit
• Traditional white party lights
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer and outside clothes line
• Plenty of secure on-site parking for a few cars (we’ve had 12 cars parked on site)
• Boat park
• The main road goes behind our beach house
• There is a single lane access road in front of the house for residents and boat launching
• Being a corner section there is only one immediate neighbour
• Private fenced back deck and back yard for private sun bathing or for kids to play
• The beach is safe for very small children
• Lovely white sand
You have full access to the house, kayak shed with 8 kayaks and a stand up paddleboard, and laundry in the garage.
Interaction with guests
We live in Auckland but our caretaker lives just 300 metres from the house in case anything arises during your stay.
Other things to note
We have plenty of flat on-site parking. We've been renting our beach house to people the world over for family holidays since 2004
1 x Queen bed
4 x Single bed
7 x Single bed
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
What a stunning place! Beautiful location right on the beachfront. The house has everything you could possibly need. We really appreciated having access to the kayaks and paddleboard. Our week was an absolute treat, and we hope to be able to return in the future.
Delightful comfy house and amazing location just a few steps from the beach. Just loved sitting out on the deck in the mornings chatting to the friendly locals and the fish & chips in the local store are to die for! Would happily rent again in the future.
Book securely in just two minutes