Chalet | Long Bay | #8796
Just 20 minutes North of Auckland City. A quiet getaway of native bush and bird life. Set on 7.8 acres, our alpine style self-contained cottage offers serene ambience and tranquillity.
Your accommodation includes two romantic upstairs bedrooms and downstairs guest lounge with fold-down sofa sleeper.
Fridge/freezer, fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom with large shower are all available. On request breakfast hamper delivered to your door.
Ground levl: a spacious living area with fireplace, kitchen and bathroom with shower.
First floor: two spacious bedrooms, one with a queen bed, and the other one with two single beds
The cottage affords panoramic views, overlooking Tiritiri Matangi Island and its lighthouse.
An ideal base from a one-day trip to visit:
- the ‘Twin Coast Route’ with 250km of walking and tramping tracks
- the West Coast surf beaches with black sands and unspoilt beauty renowned for the filming (‘The Piano’, ‘Xena’ and ‘Hercules’)
- the vineyards of Rodney District
- Waiwera Thermal Pools and Parakai hot pools
- Goat Island (marine reserve) and Kawau Island
- Hauraki Gulf Islands (Tiritiri Matangi, Rangitoto and Waiheke Island)
- Coromandel Peninsula
- great Auckland attractions (Museum, Antartic encounter and underwater world, Sky Tower and sky jump, Bridge climbing, Auckland zoo, maritime museum, Rainbow’s end theme park, star dome observatory, Victoria park market, etc.)
- Golf courses
- North Shore Airfield for scenic flights and trip to Great Barrier Island and Coromandel Peninsula
- Horse Riding, Guided Kayaking Tours, Massage and beauty therapy
$200/night - minimum 2 nights
Weekly Price: $800NZD /week
4 weeks or more: $700NZD /week
From 19/12/2016 till 31/01/2017:
$200/night - minimum 6 nights
Weekly Price: $1,400NZD /week
Special conditions: Smoke free house: smoking allowed outside only. Only small pets allowed. Deposit of half the total cost required to confirm booking. Minimum 2 nights booking. School holidays: minimum 6 nights. 2 nights: $200/night 1 week: $800 1 month: $2,800 Tariffs are per night for 4 pax. From 19/12/2016 till 31/01/2017: $200/night - minimum 6 nights Weekly Price: $1,400NZD /week Cleaning fee of $80 per stay. 2 kayaks available at $20/day each Check-in: 2.00pm Check-out: 10.00am
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
|Rate period||Week day||Weekend/Holiday|
One night only
20-Feb-17 to 30-Jun-17
|2 night minimum stay|
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Bookings paid for through Bookabach online payments incur a 3% credit card transaction fee.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The location was a complete surprise as we didn't expect such a peaceful location so close to Auckland City. Lovely to sit outside for breakfast. A lovely cottage constructed entirely of wood. The stairs could be a problem if you had young children or older people staying but we're fine for us.
The cottage is in a lovely spot, most unexpected after driving through Auckland to find it in a lovely rural setting. We stayed with our 3 children (10, 8 and 6) who had a marvelous time jumping on the trampoline and checking out the ducks. We were greeted with freshly baked bread, which was a real treat. We would definitely return.