Cottage | Colville | #20719
Colville Farm Holidays, - Escape the hustle and bustle and visit Colville. Our location is 30 minutes drive from Coromandel township and 3 drive minutes from our quiet country settlement of Colville which has a General Store with all your basics and 2 cafes as well. 1-hour drive to the start of the coastal walkway at Fletcher Bay. Fully Self Contained cottage with most of the comforts of home with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
Enjoy your morning coffee and breakfast, take in the fresh air and wait for the sun to come over the range and greet you. Or relaxing out on the sun-soaked deck at the end of the day and take in the views of our farm. During the cooler months keep cosy next to the fire in the evenings (wood Supplied)
We have many activities to do on site and close by we have our own glow worms in an old gold mine cave, you can go horse trekking, chose from many on-site bush walks some with water falls or go to the summit of the White Star range. It takes you 381m above sea level and on a clear day you can see the SKY Tower in Auckland also don't forget your camera and take in the 360 degree view once on top of the range. If you have brought your motorbikes or 4WDs you can explore most of the tracks as well
If fishing is more your thing go off the rocks along the coast towards Port Jackson Or bring your own boat and launch at Amodeo Bay.
Guided on Farm Horse Trek - Bookings essential
Tramping choices on the farm range from 1 to 6 hours - through bush, grassland and up into the mountains for amazing views.
* 2 minutes drive to Colville Bay beach, Colville General Store, Hereford n Pickle farm store
* 10 minutes drive south to Waitete Bay sandy beach
* 10 minutes drive south to Amodeo Bay boat ramp
* 30 minutes drive to Coromandel Town
* 25mins to Driving Creek Railway
* 1hr 45 mins to Hot Water Beach
* 3hrs to Auckland Hamilton & Tauranga
Real coffee available at either the Hereford n a Pickle farm store or Colville Cafe
Colville General Store has most supplies including bait, ice, alcohol petrol and diesel Colville General Store may be closed if arriving after 5 pm.
Thames has a big Pak n save, Coromandel Has a Four Square
* Price is for 2 people (unless otherwise stated)
* CHILDREN aged 5 and under are FREE ( Please let me know if you are bringing children aged 5 and under)
* Visitors to clean up and leave the property in a tidy condition
* Smoking allowed outside only
* Pets allowed with prior approval one-off charge applies of $10 per pet ( please inform us when booking)
* 50% non-refundable deposit required over peak summer period and major weekend events
* Extra charges apply if bringing your motor bikes, horses and 4WD groups
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included); Children aged 5 and under FREE (included);
1 x Narrow single bed
1 x Queen bed
3 x Narrow single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Loved the location - feels very remote, but only 5 minute drive to a general store and cafe. It was great being able to bring our dog, and he made use of the creek going through the property and the bush walks. Will definitely come stay again!
Book securely in just two minutes