Bach or holiday home | Riversdale Beach | #25865
Arguably one of the best baches at Riversdale offering private access to the beach. Bach No.5 has a great layout for families with open plan living downstairs and an adults 'retreat' upstairs with seaviews. Three Bedrooms and a Kids TV/DVD room off the deck.
Riversdale has a long sandy beach with rock pools at each end. It is a great beach to explore, swim, surf, fish, and to collect paua and crayfish. Surf Livesaver's patrol the beach during Summer and are located just a short stroll along the beach.
Modern kitchen with open plan living flowing to large outdoor decking area through bi-fold doors. A log burner makes Bach No.5 especially cosy for winter beach escapes.
Quality Bedding on all beds, Fairydown blankets and duvets, with an assortment of soft rugs and Mohair blankets. All beds are fresh and comfortable.
3 bedrooms in bach, sleeping up to 8 guests. NB: Bach is more suited for max 4 adults + children.
Cleaner ($65) BYO towels and sheets
Additional amenities at Riversdale;
- Golf Course and clubrooms, 8 hole links
- Tennis courts at Golf Course
- Riversdale Store (including barista coffee and takeaways)
- Childrens playground
- Walking tracks through reserves
Bed layout: In bach; 2 bedrooms with Queen beds , 1 bunkroom with 4 Bunks. (Additional bunkroom/laundry is located off deck, adjacent to the living area. This room has a double and single bunk. It is set up with TV and DVD player. A great place for children to watch movies).
Nearest main airport: Wellington and Palmerston North.
- $200 per night for 4 people, extras $25 each, max occupancy 8.
- 2 night minimum bookings except summer/high season.
- 3 night minimum for long weekends, $300 per night
- 11 December to 31 January $300 per night for 4 people, extras $25 each, 5 night minimum
- February $250 per night for 4 people, extras $25, 2 night minimum.
- No pets.
- Tents and Caravans not permitted.
- Smoking outside only.
- No functions or parties involving more people than paying guests without prior written consent.
- Remove all rubbish when you leave
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$65.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
1 x Queen bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Single bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Amazing location, right on the beachfront - well situated for crisp afternoon walks up and down the beach, as well as trips to the store for coffees and supplies. The bedrooms are well appointed, with comfy beds. Excellent kitchen, well equipped, with a great stove and oven - we even baked some bread! Lovely living area with a wonderful fireplace. The real treat is the upstairs room, where you can relax in the sun and watch the world go by out the window. Thanks again, Melissa - hope to be back!
Book securely in just two minutes