Apartment | Queenstown Hill | #29134
OUR RATES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE - NO EXTRA ADD-ONS!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW 3D WALK-THRU OF Q-CRIB!
Paste into a new tab to open;
Welcome to Q-Crib - our fun and funky crib on the hill in Queenstown's premier location for visitors - mere minutes on foot into town and with jaw-dropping views over Lake Wakatipu.
Whilst the location and view speak for themselves, this is what else is on offer...
- Spacious tri-level townhouse with three double bedrooms. Master with sitting area, en-suite, SkyTV and great views. 2nd master and kids bedroom share the main bathroom downstairs.
- Two living areas both with fabulous new furniture and decor we know you'll love. Free unlimited WiFi, SkyTV incl. sport, DVD player, a library of movie titles and PS3 ensure relaxation - add to that the fireplace with all wood supplied + great electric heat and you've got the ultimate Queenstown experience.
- Kitchen, dining area and main lounge all flow to a large deck - the perfect space to relax with new outdoor furniture, BBQ and of course, that view.
- Separate media space with Nood sleeper sofas + extra TV, DVD and PS3 - awesome for groups who need separate spaces.
- Fully stocked kitchen with brand new appliances, cooking gear and crockery - we've got all the pantry basics too :-)
- Nespresso pod coffee machine with a starter pack of pods so the first thing you do on arrival is kick back with a coffee!
- Gorgeous high thread count bedlinen, quality towels and cosy throws.
- Lots of gear for little people - the practical stuff like porta-cot and highchair and the fun stuff too - games, toys, books, DVDs and art supplies. Brand new PS3 with plenty of family friendly games!
- Full laundry incl. tub, washer and Miele dryer. Extra dryer in the carport plus a dedicated ski storage and drying cupboard.
Please note this is a tri-level home with lots of internal stairs. It is unfortunately not suitable to anyone with mobility issues. Kids are welcome and stair gates are provided but please exercise caution.
Groups are welcome - celebrations encouraged but PLEASE be mindful of your neighbours!
NO SMOKING ALLOWED - it's our only hard and fast rule so please respect it.
The balustrade has been upgraded to make it safer for little people (so they can't climb) but caution is still required.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
1 x Queen bed
1 x Fold-out sofa bed
2 x Single bed
1 x Queen bed
2 x Fold-out sofa bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
Location Location Location The views from the Q-crib was some of the best from our month away. The house is perfectly setup and we wanted for nothing. We were sad to leave. the house is over 3 level with the main living in the middle. We just didn't leave the deck area!
We had a great stay in Q-Crib. The location of the property was perfect, easy walk into town, and the church our son was married in, was in the next street. There were magnificent views of Queenstown. The property was in good condition, spacious and well stocked with linen, and kitchen utensils. It was nice to find basic items in the pantry, which made our stay like being in our own home. The biscuits, tea, coffee and milk were welcome on our arrival. It was a pleasure staying at Q-Crib.
The house was fantastic, from the view to the amenities. Part of us wants to keep it a secret so we can easily book when we come back but everyone really should know about what a fantastic place Q Crib is to stay. Thanks for letting us stay in your home - we loved it and can't wait to come and visit again.
Book securely in just two minutes