Apartment | Queenstown Hill | #29134
OUR RATES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE - NO EXTRA ADD-ONS!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW 3D WALK-THRU OF Q-CRIB!
Paste into a new tab to open;
Welcome to Q-Crib - our fun and funky crib on the hill in Queenstown's premier location for visitors - mere minutes on foot into town and with jaw-dropping views over Lake Wakatipu.
Whilst the location and view speak for themselves, this is what else is on offer...
- Spacious tri-level townhouse with three double bedrooms. Master with sitting area, en-suite, SkyTV and great views. 2nd master and kids bedroom share the main bathroom downstairs.
- Two living areas both with fabulous new furniture and decor we know you'll love. Free unlimited WiFi, SkyTV incl. sport, DVD player, a library of movie titles & PS3 ensure relaxation - add to that the fireplace with all wood supplied + great electric heat and you've got the ultimate Queenstown experience.
- Kitchen, dining area and main lounge all flow to a large deck - the perfect space to relax with new outdoor furniture, BBQ and of course, that view.
- Separate media space with Nood sleeper sofas + extra TV, DVD & PS3 - awesome for groups who need separate spaces.
- Fully stocked kitchen with brand new appliances, cooking gear and crockery - we've got all the pantry basics too :-)
- Nespresso pod coffee machine with a starter pack of pods so the first thing you do on arrival is kick back with a coffee!
- Gorgeous high thread count bedlinen, quality towels and cosy throws.
- Lots of gear for little people - the practical stuff like porta-cot & highchair and the fun stuff too - games, toys, books, DVDs & art supplies. Brand new PS3 with plenty of family friendly games!
- Full laundry incl. tub, washer & Miele dryer. Extra dryer in the carport plus a dedicated ski storage & drying cupboard.
Special conditions: Please note this is a tri-level home with lots of internal stairs. It is unfortunately not suitable to anyone with mobility issues. Kids are welcome and stair gates are provided but please exercise caution. Groups are welcome - celebrations encouraged but PLEASE be mindful of your neighbours! NO SMOKING ALLOWED - it's our only hard and fast rule so please respect it. The balustrade has been upgraded to make it safer for little people (so they can't climb) but caution is still required.
Whilst this master bedroom misses the amazing lake view you'll be consoled by the super funky decor and mountain views! This fabulous and fun space has lots of room to store all your gear.
1 x Queen bed
1 x Roll-away bed
The 3rd bedroom features two king single beds that can be made into a NZ super king plus a great quality single pop-up trundle with a high quality mattress.
2 x King single bed
1 x Roll-away bed
With complete privacy and en-suite this huge master bedroom has a sitting area, TV and an amazing lake view. Beautiful Audrey Hepburn inspired decor to fall in love with.
1 x Queen bed
Combined living/sleeping area,This separate media room offers the perfect extra sleeping space with super funky but also comfy sleep sofas from Nood. Can house up to 3 extras - all linen provided :-)
2 x Fold-out sofa bed
AA Smartfuel: Get 10c/litre fuel discount when you book and stay at this property for TWO nights or more [More info]
Gifts & giveaways: Stay with us over Easter and we'll make sure the Easter Bunny knows where you are!
Gifts & giveaways: Ask us for a deal on long stays and although our minimum is generally 3 nights we're happy to offer fill-in and shorter stays where we have gaps in the calendar.
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
The house was fantastic, from the view to the amenities. Part of us wants to keep it a secret so we can easily book when we come back but everyone really should know about what a fantastic place Q Crib is to stay. Thanks for letting us stay in your home - we loved it and can't wait to come and visit again.
Q-Cirb was a great place to stay. We had booked it as it was child friendly with baby barriers on the stairs and safe for a toddler on the deck. The deck was great however unfortunately unbeknownst to Jenn there were parts missing from the baby barriers which made them unsafe to use. We were able to compromise with moving furniture in front of one of the stair cases. I am hopeful this would have been rectified by now. Overall a fabulous place to stay, clean, tidy, handy to town - amazing view.
In terms of value, this is an excellent property for families or groups of friends. The views are stunning and uninterrupted. The kitchen is well kitted out with tea, coffee, sugar. On arrival there was a bottle of wine and cheese sticks to welcome us. If the bathrooms were updated, this property would be perfect, but the bathrooms are clean with plenty of hot water. Nothing to fault. Do not hesitate; just book and yes we would stay here again.