Bach or holiday home | Havelock North | #44917
A lovely recently renovated three bedroom Art Deco home within an easy 3 minute stroll to the wonderful cafes, restaurants and shops in Havelock North. Extremely peaceful and private location yet only minutes from the vibrant village centre. The house consists of 3 large double bedrooms, a bathroom (with separtate toilet and shower in the outside laundry), an open plan kitchen/living area with french doors that open out onto a large deck leading onto the private garden. The property is fully fenced making it a worry free location for children and animals.
Just a short drive to the many renowned wineries, beaches and other attractions that the sunny Hawke's Bay has to offer:
• 5 mins drive up to the top of Te Mata Peak giving outstanding views over the Hawkes Bay region.
• The Hawke's Bay Trails network covers 200km of cycling and walking off-road pathways, the largest network of easy cycle paths in New Zealand. The trails link Napier and Hastings, as well as coastal and country settlements.
• 10 mins to Hastings, home to Splash Planet and with its exceptional year round Sunday Farmers Market located at the AandP Showgrounds 8am-12pm weekly
• 20 mins to Napier, famous for its Art Deco architecture, art galleries and Museum and home to the National Aquarium
• 15 mins to Haumoana and Te Awanga with their coastal cycle ways, wineries and restaurants
• 20 mins to Ocean Beach - a beautiful white sand beach
• 35 mins to Waimarama Beach - another white sandy beach and legendary fish and chips at the local store.
• Other attractions include Black Barn Winery (5mins drive) which hosts world class concerts and other events and the very popular Village Growers Market every Saturday morning over the Summer.
Base Rate of $175.00 is based on 2 people, each additional person is $25 per person per night.
Smoking outside only and please use the ashtrays provided. Pets negotiable
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$60.00 per stay); Linen (included);
1 x Queen bed
1 x King bed
1 x King bed
*Pricing may vary depending on the dates you choose and the number of guests. Additional charges (extras) and minimum stay criteria may also apply. Service fees may also apply.
Stayed here? Add a Review
We had a great stay in this comfortable, spacious and very well-equipped home, conveniently located steps away from the village and close to so many wonderful attractions - wineries, beaches, Te Mata Peak, and more. Beds were great, kitchen had everything we needed and fenced in garden meant the dog was happy too!
A wonderful host, great house and super-convenient location. The house was clean and really well equipped with huge rooms and a lovely back garden. Alex could not have been more helpful, arranging an early check in and responding quickly to messages. The location is perfect, moments from Havelock North for eating out etc, a quick drive to Waimarama and Ocean Beach for surfing and swimming, a stone's throw from the awesome outside pool and very close to the tracks up Te Mata Peak. Totally perfect for our family!
The house was very clean and comfortable. The owner was very responsive to emails and texts - she went out of her way for our stay, and that was greatly appreciated. I would book this house again, but I would not use HomeAway/ Bookabach again - the website (when booking) is not informatove of costs/break down. This is a 3 bedroom house advertised to sleep a maximum of 6 people, but the rate per night is only applicable to 2 people - more than 2 people is charged at a high rate per person which is just added at the end when you see a break down of costs. This is not a crticism of the owner in any way. The website was unclear, i would go elsewhere.
Lovely, clean well equipped property, the furnishings were tastefully done and we felt really at home staying here. The backyard being fully fenced was great for our dog. Beds and pillows were super comfy so thank you for that. Lovely sunny property close to town so we could walk for dinner. Would stay again and recommend to anyone travelling to Havelock North. Thanks Alex
Really enjoyed our stay here. Very nice property full of character with all the amenities you'd need, and a fabulous back garden. The fully enclosed section was a bonus that our dog relished too. Excellent location right in the heart of Havelock North, close to Te Mata peak, wineries, and access to all the bike trails in the area. Fully recommend.
Book securely in just two minutes