Bookabach Electronic Gift Vouchers (Vouchers) are a way to gift accommodation credit. They operate using a digitally generated unique key.
1) Vouchers are non-refundable. They are not legal tender and can not be redeemed for cash, or used as cash.
2) Vouchers are non-transferable once registered to a specific recipient member on Bookabach.
3) Vouchers are valid on Bookabach NZ properties only.
4) You must have an Accepted or Confirmed booking to use this voucher. Any booking requests you make are subject to standard property availability and owner/manager acceptance.
5) As always, when renting a property on Bookabach you deal direct with the owner/manager of the property. Any terms and conditions related to the rental itself, including but not limited to cancellations terms, are dictated by the owner/manager, not Bookabach. Please insist that the owner/manager provides written Rental Terms and Conditions.
6) Vouchers must be redeemed on or before the expiry date shown (NZST) recorded in our database and shown on the voucher. They can be used across any number of bookings until the voucher credit is used up.
7) Any unused funds related to partially used vouchers, where the rental is less than the voucher value, or expired vouchers, are forfeited.
8) You are responsible for the security of the Voucher key.
9) The value of the Voucher, and the Voucher date of Expiry is dictated by the information held in our database not by what is physically shown on the voucher email or PDF.
10) Bookabach retains the right to cancel vouchers believed to be generated fraudulently or accidentally for whatever reason.