One bedroom first floor apartment recently upgraded.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Smoking is strictly forbidden. An additional cleaning charge of £100.00 will be debited from guests deposits if any evidence of smoking is found.
- Loss of keys will be charged at £20.00. The use of hair dye or fake tan is not permitted Please do not use the towels to remove make up.
- No stag or hen parties, guest are free to invite friends to the apartment, this is restricted to no more than four persons at any one time.
Sat Nav post code PA1 2DW. Free on-site parking. The property is situated 150m from Paisley Canal Street train station and within walking distance of Paisley Gilmore Street station. The apartment is situated 2.4miles from Glasgow Airport, approx. £10.00 in a taxi. We also offer a luxury Mercedes Benz S Class Chauffeur transfer for £20.00 subject to availability.
My wife and I presently have a small portfolio of Srviced Apartments within Paisley. We are extremely proud of the high quality of all our homes and this is reflected in the positive feedback we receive on a regular basis from our clients. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.
David purchased this Apartment in 2016
Why David chose Paisley
Our apartment is on the first floor and is accessed via a secure door entry system. The property has recently been upgraded and benefits from a new fitted kitchen and hardwood floors in the lounge, kitchen and entrance hall. Most of the furniture, bedding has been replaced recently. Although the apartment is near the train station, it's far enough away to ensure no train noise can be heard. It's situated in a very quite residential estate.
What makes this Apartment unique
Guests will have access to the whole apartment other than one small storage cupboard. Paisley Canal Street train station is less than 200m from the property, the main bus route is also very close. The Royal Alexandra Hospital is within walking distance approx. 15 minutes walk. Glasgow international airport is less than ten minutes by car. Paisley Abbey, St Mirrin's Cathedral and other places of historical interest are all within walking distance, see image of walking within Paisley.