- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
- Wash all dishes and put them away
- Quiet residential keep noise to a minimum We welcome children but please note that there is no stair gate or baby cot
- Shoes to be taken off inside the house
This is a family friendly quiet neighbourhood. The village centre is a few minutes walk from the house and offers interesting shops , cafes, tea rooms , takeaways , pubs and a visit to the historic attractions in Epworth are highly recommended.
As previously stated Epworth is the birthplace of John Wesley, founder of the Methodist church and he was brought up in the Old Rectory. A visit to this impressive Grade 1 listed Old Rectory built in Queen Anne Style in 1709 will transport you back to life in the early 18th century and introduce you to the remarkable family who lived there.
We are a short drive to the M180, so links to Doncaster, Leeds Scunthorpe, Sheffield are good.
We are approximately 12 miles from Doncaster/Sheffield Airport. It is approximately 4 miles to the local railway station Ealand/Crowle. The village has a local bus service but this is irregular and the buses do not operate at night. We have several local taxi companies operating in the area.