Enjoy camping & viewing the Eclipse along the Wind River at the edge of Riverton
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children must be supervised.Children must be supervised.
Pets allowed - All pets on leash at all times.All pets on leash at all times.
No parties/events - Quiet time 10pm-6amQuiet time 10pm-6am
Smoking allowed - In personal campers/ autoIn personal campers/ auto
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Wind River runs through the site. Wind River runs through the site.
- Must sign waiver of responsibility on or before arrival. You will be responsible to clean up your trash on camp site before receiving deposit back.
- No open individual campfires...come and enjoy the community campfire at the picnic table area. 6pm -9pm.
- You may use generators between the hours of 6am- 10pm. To respect the peace or others Quiet time will be 10pm -6am.
The city of Riverton will be exploding with a variety of activities the week-end of the Eclipse. Check the web site WindRivereclipse .org