3 bedroom, 2 bath, loft with additional living room area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Keep in mind security deposit. Plz watch children.Keep in mind security deposit. Plz watch children.
Pets allowed - Flea/Tick prevention. Keep off furniture. No cats.Flea/Tick prevention. Keep off furniture. No cats.
No smoking - SMOKING OUTSIDE ONLYSMOKING OUTSIDE ONLY
Max guests: 6 - Feel free to call about additional occupantsFeel free to call about additional occupants
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- TRASH: See Rental Agreement There is a dumpster site on HWY 321 between Boone and Blowing Rock. OPEN: M- W - F 6:30 am-7pm SAT 8 am-7pm
- When booking for WINTER months, it is your responsibility to be prepared for SNOW and/or ICY conditions.
- PETS...If you have more than 2 dogs, permission is required. You MUST pick up after your pets around the cabin...
Spring, summer, winter or fall there is so much to do and see. The Blowing Rock, Lindville Falls and caverns, Grandfather mountain, the Blueridge Parkway with it's many hikes and overlooks, Tweetsie Railroad and much more! At the bottom of our driveway is a small path leading down to National forest. Boone Fork Trail (5 mile loop) including 'Hebron Falls.' Spend a day hiking our front yard!! You'll never be at a loss for something to do here. Skiing, fishing, hiking, canoeing, golfing, repelling, antiquing, biking (down the ski slopes in the summer!) and more. Main Street, Blowing Rock is approximately 4 miles away. ASU about 10 miles. Everything you could possibly want to do or see is within a 15-30 minute drive.