Condo, 1 Bedroom + Den, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - See specific rule belowSee specific rule below
No smoking - See specific rule belowSee specific rule below
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Building quiet hours are 11pm to 7am. Please do not make any noise that will disturb our neighbours during these hours, such as running the garburator
- Pets are allowed with our express written permission only - please do not bring your furry buddy if they bark if left alone, or scratch the furniture.
- As of Feb 2018, the entire building is 100% smoke free, which is any burning material or e-cigarettes / vapes. Fees will apply for violations.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
We are located on the Seawall, just steps away from bike rentals and a local dog friendly park. Celebration of Light, the international fireworks competition held annually in late July and early August, is just a ten minute walk from the apartment.
Granville Island, site of local organic shopping, performance art, and fantastic arts and crafts is accessible from the Aquabus, about 100 meters from our front door. The best location in Yaletown!
- english, french
About Furnished Yaletown
I am a local marketing professional who has lived in Yaletown since 2000, and love it!
Furnished Yaletown purchased this condo in 2007
Why Furnished Yaletown chose Downtown Vancouver
This unit was was the perfect find after months and months of fruitless searching in Yaletown at the height of the real estate craze of 2007. To this day, I think it is still one of the best apartments in the city!
What makes this condo unique
Every amenity you can imagine is at your feet, including Urban Fare, the original gourmet grocery that started the trend. You may even run into some Vancouver Canucks at Urban Fare or at one of the many shops and restaurants that dot the neighbourhood!