90 sqm, 2 bedrooms, a toilet, a bathroom, living room, kitchen and large terrace
- english, german, swedish, danish, norwegian
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking is outsideSmoking is outside
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Une location magnifique
Nous revenons de 15 jours de vacances et sommes ravis d'avoir loué cet appartement qui ressemble plus à une maison avec son immense espace barbecue et cuisine d'été très pratique avec le réfrigérateur extérieur.
Un appartement spacieux, propre, pratique, une bonne literie, une vue de rêve sur l'Adriatique, nous ne pouvons que conseiller cette location.
Encore merci à Karsten Brixen, et aux voisins Thomas et son épouse très gentils et serviables!!
Pour le côté pratique, il n'y a pas de four à micro ondes mais nous nous en sommes très bien passés...
TAK for den fine anmeldelse.
Mikroovnen står ovenpå køleskabet.
Godt indrettet, rolig beliggenhed, super grill-/havehus, transportmulighed et must.
Elkedel, kaffemaskine og håndklæder trænger til udskiftning, service-skab over spisebord er svært tilgængelig, men ellers en dejlig lys og velfungerende lejlighed med udsigt over Adriaterhavet til øen Pasman fra altanen, der følger vestgavl og sydfacade - obs at beplantningen ikke bliver højere.
Aircondition og loftvifter i begge soveværelser giver et dejligt sval indeklima døgnet rundt.
Have, terrasse, og grillhus m. påbegyndt udekøkken under omlægning/-bygning = 1-2 stjerner værd, når alt er færdigt...
The house is located 18 km south of Zadar (city the size of Aalborg), in a small village called Sveti Petar. Sveti Petar is a quiet little town with 2 small grocery stores, 4-5 restaurants, a few small hotels and some smaller campsites - all the way down to the Adriatic Sea. There are 2 km to Turenj where there is more 'touristy' with many nice restaurants and ice cream parlors etc. It is 7 km. Biograd, which is a great town with 3 supermarkets, nightlife mm.
The house consists of two apartments on each 90 Sqm. Each with entrance, kitchen, dining area, living room, 2 bedrooms with large double beds, a toilet with washing machine and a bathroom. Large terrace with stunning views over the Adriatic Sea and the many small islands. 200 m. To good beach with fantastic bathing. The house was built in 2011 but has only furnished and commissioned in 2013. Garden with large barbecue house, barbecue and outdoor kitchen.
Each apartment is for 4 to 6 people, with air conditioning, alm. kitchen with stove, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine etc. The rent is included. towels and linens.
It is possible to put the boat in the water and which are at a mooring buoy just below the housing.
There are countless opportunities to experience Croatia, Dalmatia, Zadar - area. Many turistbureaur with
options are found along the coast. To mention just the most obvious.
• Weather - almost always 10 degrees warmer than Denmark. There can of course count or blow, but it usually takes only a short time - then the sun back.
• Adriatic with lots to swim and snorkel opportunities. We have seen stingrays, garfish schools and a lot of the common fish here in Croatia.
• There are 5 restaurants in Sveti Petar, which are mentioned in priority order, Aurora is best and closest to approx. 100 m. FER is located in the middle of the city approx. 1 km from the house, is open all year - good food and great view / sunset. MARIN is at the other end of town, approximately 2km. Often pig roast at lunchtime (13-14) Maestral is close to 150 meters - fine food, good pizzas. Danillo, located along the water about 1.5 km (from Zadar).
• City tour of Zadar. Shopping, caffe life in the old town, etc. Possibly. sunset at the old city.
• Boat trip to the National Park Kornati - 186 islands located just off the coast. There are sailing tours from Turenj and it costs 200 to 250 kuna in højsæsongen. We have been fortunate to see dolphins around the boat, but otherwise the islands so and the steep cliffs, salt lake and lunch etc. who are the highlights.
• 50 km to the National Park Krka - waterfalls ala Plitvice. Full day tour where you drive to town Skradin (estimate small town) and sailing from here. Tickets cost 80 kuna, but 95 kuna in højsæsongen. You come to a large waterfall where you can swim and there are paths for walks. You sail back to Skradin.
• Local market in Benkovac (only every 10th of the month) an experience! You have to be there from the morning of, at 7. 30 times. The market ends at the 12 time. It takes about ½ hour to drive up there.
• Tour by car / bike, Biograd Ferry to Pasman (Island) along Pasmann (remember viewpoint) over the bridge to the island of Ugljan (just after the bridge 1km. Side road south goes down to the fantastic beach with no people) and ferry from Preko to Zadar and home.
• Restaurent Interest serving everything from seefood for grilled pork and lamb, and pizza made are also plenty of.
• Caffe Life must be tested (a cafe latte with a glass of water costs 8-10 kuna. Prepare really good coffee (and veliko pivo (0.5 liter beer costs about 14 kuna)) - also can often check the mail mm. Since many caffeer have free WIFI.
• Tour by car / bike on the lake at Pakostane, Vranska Jezera incl. View Post after 35 km. (Like before at. 10 AM) tour is a total of 80 km. Great views over the islands of Kornati National Park in the background.
• Rent a boat. There are many options both with and without a certificate. (Small boat with 5 hp engine from 400 kuna / day for large motor boat with 100 hp and 8 people to 1 800 kuna / day + petrol).
• Go rafting - or canoeing on the river Zrmanja. Full day where you can meet at. 9. 45 in Obrovac, approximately 55 km inland. They pay and running together / being run (depending on number of participants) to the starting point - about 18 km upstream. One gets the equipment, etc. It is a good idea to take some food and drink when they first left Obrovac at 16-17 time.
• Hike in the mountains - Paklenica National Park. Input from the town of Seline, 50 km to the north. Entrance costs 50 kuna in højsæsongen, or 40 kuna. From the entrance first run approximately 2 km, then a 4-5 hour walk with 2 restaurents on the road - and the same back down. There may also stay overnight at approximately 500 meters high and move on the next day to peaks of up to 1 750 m height (about 10 hours). There is 150 km of marked trails in the park.
• The city Sibenic, with the great cathedral and the old town. Approximately 50 km to the city. Fits well with a trip to the island of Murter.