Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Sunshine & like Sweetie CAFE/ Walking in 1 min from Gangnam Station exit no.1
[Room] - 1 Queen size bed - Table - 2 Chairs - Stand lamp - Air conditioner - TV (34inches display)- Various Channels - House Wi-Fi - Floor heating - Hanger - Big windows(Both sides) - Iron - Drying rack - Electronic heating blanket
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
★ Gangnam Station - in 3 min
- Here is the Gangnam where PSY shouted 'Oppan Gangnam Style!'
- Come visit the place where the horse dance came to life.
★ Yeongdong Market
- This is Gangnam's only traditional alley market.
- At the market you will feel the warmth of Korean generosity often getting more than what you pay for.
- At Yeongdong Market you will enjoy the feeling of fashionable shopping.
★ Apgujeong Rodeo Street - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- The Blue Line starts now.
- Apgujeong Rodeo Street is Korea's mecca for fashion and trendsetting.
- Also, if you in Korea for beauty, plastic surgery as a medical tourist this is go to spot for all those services.
★ Tourism Information Center - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
(100m from Apgujeong Station, exit 6)
- Gangnam is the hub of Medical facilities, Korean Wave, popular tourist attractions, and spacious parking.
- If it's your first time in Gangnam you have to check it out.
★ Garosu-gil - in 10 min to take a bus or Subway
- The SoHo of Seoul!
- The place where the trendy youth of Korea gather every day.
★ COEX - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- In 2010 COEX hosted the G-20 summit and in 2012 the Nuclear Security Summit.
- Every day of every year, large exhibitions and customers visit without end.
- It is Asia's largest exhibition, culture and tourist attraction.
★ Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street - in 15 min to take a bus or Subway
- At Cheongdam-dong Fashion Street you will find global brand retail shops, uniquely concentrated in one place in Korea.
★ Bongeunsa Temple - in 10 min to take a bus or Subway
- Bongeunsa Temple, in the heart of downtown, is the centerpiece of Korean Buddhist temple history, standing for over twelve-hundred years .
- If you are looking for a great experience about Korean temple culture and a relaxing time Bongeunsa Temple is a place you must visit.
- english, korean
Hi all!!! I'm Jessica. I'm working in Start- up Working with Specialists of all Genre such as Web designer, Programmer, analyst, Marketer, and so on:) I really like to communicate with people from all over the world! I have been a lot of countries as backpacker. So that we know mix feeling of exciting and anxious to go foreign countries. So you can ask anything in Seoul. Let me know if there’s anything else necessary! I'd be more than happy to prepare everything you need as much as we can. I'd be more than happy to have close and good interaction depending on your preference and my availability! I could just give suggestions on where to go and what to eat through online communication as well. We do not make you disappoint to come our flat. We promise make you feel happy and glad to come to japan, when you go back your country. If you want to any reservation or something, we can arrange for you. Please ask anything! Have a nice Journey!!!
Jessica purchased this studio in 2016
Why Jessica chose Gangnam
Ask any time, if they are curious about for their stay. I'll help you at most. we have a digital lock door so you don't need to worry and you can check in any time. So it's totally okay to check in late. Of course, I will send door secret number & using tip - before check in Apartment Underground: a lot of restaurant and Coffee shop walking In a 1mins : Gangnam Station, Under Shopping Town(really really cheapest in Seoul), Cosmetic store, Uniqlo, Starbucks, convinience shop
What makes this studio unique
This newly built studio is located just steps from Gangnam Station Line 2. This unit has floor to ceiling windows and a stunning view of the neighborhood. Airport bus stops directly in front of the building and the subway station can be reached in 10 seconds from your home. Direct access to the Subway line 2 (green ring subway) provides easy access to all parts of the city (Hongdae, Downtown Seoul, Samseong Station, COEX, Youido). Your home is located in the most vibrant and energetic part of the city. Headquarters of Samsung Electronics are just steps from your home so the area is filled with many restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. This area is the equivalent to Times Square in NYC, Ginza in Tokyo, or Causeway Bay in Hong Kong. Even though this area is high energy and filled with many people, the apartment building is set off from the main road so it's quiet at night and your apartment is on a high floor so noise is minimal. Gangnam station is the busiest subway station in the city but there are no hotels that are this close to the attractions of Gangnam Station. This place provides the convenience of being located above the subway, and is equipped with a kitchen, washer/dryer at a fraction of the cost of hotels in Gangnam. Check in is quicker and easier than a hotel and you enjoy the privacy and autonomy of having your own space for the duration of your stay. Passcode access to the elevator lobby and separate passcode to enter the apartment. The building has a 24 hour guard in the basement entry, CCTV's in the building, and comes equipped with a video intercom for guests.