Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 Bedrooms & Loft 2 1/2 full bathrooms Sleeps 12
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- ** NO FIREWORK ON Premise ** NO ATV's ALLOWED ON PREMISE ** NO GUN'S or RIFLES ALLOWED ON PREMISE ** NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ALLOW ON PREMISE
- PLEASE KEEP HOUSE CLEAN DO NOT INTRUDE ON OWNERS STORAGE CLOSET MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 12 PLEASE DO NOT USE CANDLES DO NOT CUT ON COUNTER TOP
- DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE HOUSE NO GARBAGE LEFT BEHIND CLEAN OUT FRIDGE. TRASH DISPOSAL IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TAKE WITH YOU OR LOCAL DUMP IN WINDHAM
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hunter/Windham/Prattsville are real nice little towns to visit. They have some nice antique shops. Windham has an amazing golf course nested in the mountains. Close by there's a nice mini golf and go cart track. Also many fresh farm stands on the country roads. Homemade maple syrup and honey off rt 23. Great place to eat the Chicken Run on rt 23 Windham. Great American Supermarket has everything you need only 5 minutes away. Enjoy the 2 picnic tables, gas grill and Large Fire Pit outside for them cold fall and winter nights.
Great News! We have added a backup Kohler Generator. If power goes out generator will automatically start up in 10 seconds and power up the entire house. This is a big plus when renting homes in the mountains wear bad weather/snow storms can knock out power and leave you in the dark.
During the winter months we highly recommend 4 wheel drive cars or trucks we get lots of snow on top of the mountain and our driveway can be challenging at times with snow and Ice. We are on a well system and well water can somethings turn color do to the minerals in the water don't be alarmed its perfectly OK to drink and shower.
Everything you need to have a great time and enjoy the Catskills Mountains!
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question