Sleeps 12, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Decks, Private Pool, Kitchen with all the accoutrements
Bunk Room with a Full Size Bed - Sleeps 6
We have 2 master bedrooms with king size beds, a bedroom with a queen size bed, and our newly renovated Bunk Room that sleeps 6. This bedroom has 4 bunk beds and a full size bed. We purchased high end bunk beds and a Blue Dot Full size bed, all the mattresses are new with cooling gel infused foam mattresses! Check out the cool cube lighting in this room. All bedrooms have 32" flat screen TV's
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Except for 4 or more children-infant to 5 yrs old Except for 4 or more children-infant to 5 yrs old
No parties/events - no wedding,bachelor/bachelorette,golf gatherings no wedding,bachelor/bachelorette,golf gatherings
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- This is truly our 2nd home and not suitable for any parties...no weddings, wedding gatherings, bachelor or bachelorette parties, golf outings, etc.
- Cancellations & Refunds - see 3A-F in Rental Agreement:Terms & Conditions for complete details. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- House is not suitable for families with 4 or more very young children (from infants to 5 yrs. of age).
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
With beach access almost directly in front of our home, it is a 2 minute walk to the beach!
Only blocks away from our home, we have jet skis rentals, boat rentals, fishing charters or scenic wildlife excursions.
You are only 20 minutes from Historic Charleston with its old world charm, gourmet dining, historic plantations and trendy boutiques. Because we live here, we provide our renters with a list of our favorite restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the island, in Mount Pleasant, and in Charleston. We also provide a list of golf courses in and around the area.
Additionally check out these other area attractions:
• 1. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal - 8.6 mi
• 2. Patriots Point - 7.4 mi
• 3. Isle of Palms County Park - 0.7 mi
• 4. Charleston City Market - 9 mi
• 5. Waterfront Park - 8.6 mi
• 6. College of Charleston - 9.3 mi
• 7. Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens - 4.7 mi
• 8. USS Yorktown - 7.4 mi
• 9. South Carolina Aquarium - 8.7 mi
• 10. Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course - 3.5 mi
• 11. Fort Sumter - 6.3 mi
• 12. Charleston Waterfront Park - 8.6 mi
• 13. Medical University of South Carolina - 9.8 mi
• 14. Charleston Music Hall - 9.3 mi
• 15. Isle of Palms Marina - .5 mi
• 16. Front Beach - 0.1 mi
• 17. Charleston Harbor Marina - 7.5 mi
• 18. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre - 4 mi
• 19. White Point Gardens - 9 mi
• 20. Isle Of Palms Recreation Center - 0.1 mi
• 21. The Citadel - 10.5 mi
• 22. Fort Moultrie - 5.2 mi
• 23. Marion Square - 9.2 mi
• 24. Charleston Gaillard Center - 8.9 mi
• 25. Charleston Visitor Center - 9.3 mi
• 26. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park - 7.2 mi
• 27. Dunes West Golf and River Club - 8.4 mi
• 28. Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum - 7.4 mi
• 29. Shem Creek Park - 6.1 mi
• 30. Music Farm - 9.3 mi
My wife went to school in Charleston and never wanted to leave the area. When we met, I promised her I would find a home in the area that we could enjoy and retire to. We found 3009 Palm in 2010 and fell in love with this home!
David purchased this House in 2010
Why David chose Isle of Palms
We love our home because it is the perfect size in the perfect location for us. 4 bedrooms allows us to have friends and family in and not feel cramped. The open floor plan and wonderful windows makes us not want to leave the house. Being able to walk out our front door and be on the beach in 2 minutes is fabulous. We particularly like to walk in the early morning and at dusk. The sunsets on the beach are really beautiful and they never get old.
What makes this House unique
When we bought our home, the backyard was just sand. We designed and built the pool, the cabana, and put in all the palm trees and landscaping to give our home a lush tropical feel. When we are around the pool, we don't ever want to leave. We love being close to Charleston. We can shoot into town for the day or evening and come back to a warm and inviting home. One of the things we love to do from our home is to watch the cargo ships out in the ocean coming in and going out to sea from the Charleston Harbor. We also enjoy watch the flight of the pelicans as they fly up and down the beach. We truly love our home.