About this rental
Condo, 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Deluxe (Sleeps 6) OVERLOOKS GULF AND HUGE LAGOON POOL!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
queen · double
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO PETS ALLOWED! EBR will evict/no refundNO PETS ALLOWED! EBR will evict/no refund
No events - NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND!NO PARTIES OF ANY KIND!
No smoking - Your deposit will be forfeitedYour deposit will be forfeited
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You must adhere to all Edgewater Beach Resort rules & our rental agreement. Rules listed in condo guest book. EBR has eviction rights-no refund.
- You're STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO BUY TRIP INSURANCE! Our insurance does not reimburse us for loss of rent FOR ANY REASON! NO REFUNDS W/IN NO CANCEL TIME
- No smoking inside the unit or on the balcony. Smoking will result in full loss of security deposit. YOU MUST SEND IN RENTAL AGREEMENT & LICENSE COPY
Hosted by Tammy PetermanAsk a question
About Tammy Peterman
My husband and I live in the same town where we were born and raised: Dothan, Alabama. We have vacationed at Edgewater for years. As a matter of fact, I sojourned every summer at Edgewater with my family when I was a small child. At that time the resort was comprised of cinder block cottages that were painted in various pastel colors. These cottages were once Army barracks during WWII. In the mid-80's, these cottages were razed and constructed in their place was the resort we enjoy today: three towers, golf villas, golf course, convention center, restaurants, shops, etc. My husband is a network analyst and technology specialist, and we have our own computer business; I am a retired high school English teacher. We have three grown children who are married, and we have seven grandchildren. We are happy you are considering EBR as your vacation destination because we KNOW you will enjoy your stay. Keith and Tammy Peterman TP Enterprises, LLC
Tammy Peterman purchased this Apartment in 2008
Why Tammy Peterman chose Panama City Beach
It is the best - huge pool and beach and ocean front!
What makes this Apartment unique
What makes the condo unique is that is right in the center tower of the resort - the tower that overlooks the huge lagoon pool! I like it also because it's not too close to the elevator. Once you stop at the grocery store and buy your food for your stay, you don't have to leave the resort again for your entire stay!. There is a great restaurant right on by tower 1 and also a shop that sells pretty much anything you might have forgotten. It also has an ice cream and coffee bar. There is a pizza palace by the pool also and a game room for the kids. If you do decide to leave, EBR is close to most all PCB's top attraction like Pier Park.