About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Cot · queen
Child bed (3)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Swimming pool
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Cleaning is not included in the rental fee. We simply ask guests to leave the barn in the state that they would wish to find it.
- If additional cleaning should be required at the end of your stay, it will be charged at €15 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Nick ScottAsk a question
About Nick Scott
I bought the property jointly with my mum and dad, with a view to renovating it and the accompanying ruined barns. Over the years the house has been restored as a home for my parents and the barns turned into a Gite with enclosed swimming pool, used by me and my young family occasionally during the year, and rented out for a few weeks each summer to cover costs!
Why Nick Scott chose Authon-Ébéon
As you will see from the photos the barn is decorated in a contemporary manner, within a very traditional stone built shell. It is in an extensive tree filled garden of just under an acre. The pool is in a private courtyard directly off the living area protected from wind and falling leaves, and providing privacy for the tenants. The place is quiet and peaceful, and has the benefit of the friendly and welcoming owners living in a separate house alongside, who can be on hand to answer any questions or help with any issues during your stay.
What makes this Barn unique
Fantastic views down the length of the garden and of the trees from the tall windows in the double height atrium/sitting room area.