New, warm and sunny 3 bedroom house (sleeps up to 6) and sleep out (sleeps up to 4).
House has two queen bedrooms and a third bedroom with a bunk bed and the sleepout has two sets of bunk beds.
Beautiful furnishings, fully equipped, big garden.
Very warm, wood fire (firewood supplied), heat pump, drying room.
Sky TV (with Sports package) and DVD players in lounge room and sleepout.
Telephone with local calls and a wireless WIFI broadband internet connection.
Snow capped mountain views.
5 minutes walk to fabulous Lake Wanaka, boating, walking and fishing.
5 minute drive or a 15-20 minutes walk via lake to town, with great cafes, restaurants and shops.
35 minutes drive to the amazing ski fields of Cardrona and Treble Cone, and 1 hour to cosmopolitan Queenstown.
If you rent just the house, we will not rent out the sleepout - privacy guaranteed.
Please go to our website if you would like more information on the house or Wanaka.
Please check our feedback!
Lake Wanaka is a land of striking mountains, deep alpine lakes and air as clear as crystal.
• Voted in the top 10 of the world's most romantic destinations by Time Life.
• Lake Wanaka has a continental climate.
• There are four distinct seasons.
• The weather is fairly dry with Spring being the wettest season.
• Annual rainfall is 682mm which is half the national average.
• Snow skiing is best from July through to September.
• The Southern Alps are characterised by storms at any time of the year.
• Always be prepared if your planning to hike in the mountains.
Price based on 4-6 people using the house only.The sleep out is extra, @ $20 per person, per night. Pls enquire. Linen hire available at $20 per person. First hour of cleaning free, $40 per hour after that. Discount for 6+ and 11+ days.
Extras: Cleaning (Optional, NZ$0.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$15.00 per person);