Fully furnished, 3 bedroom Home away from Home our place has extra comfortable beds and a heat pump that will effortlessly keep you and your family or friends toasty warm in winter and cool in summer.
Perfect for a family holiday the kitchen is all set up and the open plan lounge has a 42 inch flat screen TV. If you are a Fisherman there is a filleting table with hose out the back and plenty of freezer space. You will also be walking distance to the newly formed lower pool that the locals are calling the new Honey Pot Pool.
Activities to choose from in the area include:
• 6 minutes drive from the Tokaanu geothermal hot springs (pools)
• Lake Taupo beaches – eg: Pukekawa Bay is a great day trip
• Climbing Wall – family fun and serious climbing
• Tongariro National Trout Centre – museum and kids fishing days
• Thermal walks
• Kayaking – gentle trip on Tokaanu Stream
• Rafting – white water or family float
• Bush Walks – many to choose from
• Scenic flights – fixed wing plane or helicopter
• Awesome mini golf
• Mountain Biking – tracks to all experience levels
• Turangi is only 45 minutes drive from Taupo’s shopping centre
• Pottery - make your own creations
Smoking allowed outside only.
No pets please
Fully fenced, suitable for small children
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);