Combining high style with a comfortable ambience and big views, this multi-level holiday home is hidden away in Fernhill. Perfectly equipped to cater to family and friends, two living areas offer a spot for everyone whether for reading, eating, watching the big screen TV or admiring the views. The kitchen is large and well equipped and has an island for added bench space. Eyecatching artwork and splashes of colour add a homely feel.
Decks open out from the living area and bedrooms, showcasing lake and mountain panoramas, with nothing but birdsong to disturb you.
- Two Queen bedrooms and one twin bedroom, all with built-in wardrobes
- Generous bathroom with bath and shower plus separate toilet on the main living level
- Superb hooded BBQ on the deck
- Easy gas fire heating plus electric heaters
- Good off-street parking
- A scenic 35 minute walk from town or a short drive