Stay on Waiheke in our apartment close to Oneroa but in a quiet spot on top of beautiful Little Oneroa Beach (with playground, Little Oneroa Beach Store selling coffee, ice cream and much more, a fish and chip take away, free BBQs). The unit, part of the house with separate entrance and its own parking is just minutes away from charming cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and art galleries in the main village, Oneroa, including favourite venues like The Oyster Inn, VinoVino, The Cove and many more.
Ideal spot for couples wanting to stay close but away from the buzz to vineyards like Mudbrick or Cable Bay - 5min by car or you can walk in 40min on a fine day.
* Queen size bed
* Bathroom with Shower (hair dryer provided)
* Lounge with colour TV with freeview/DVD and air conditioning/heating
* tea and coffee facilities (including tea and coffee :-), cereal and milk provided.
* Cozy, sheltered outdoor area, including two deck lounger and a BBQ (in summer) and a beautiful garden setting with a little tree deck.
* All linen and towels supplied.
* CD player
* complementary use of push bikes/helmets on request and and body boards
* my choice of books in the apartment (I work in a book shop :-) )
* board games and cards for those rainy days
* toddler toys and books
Since we have two cats and chickens which means eggs for you we regret not to allow pets even though we love them . We are located on a slight hill; the property itself is quite flat.
- smoking allowed outside
- cot available
- Enjoy the island :-)
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
If this property is booked on your dates please have a look at our brand new place at same location called Four Huia!