Centrally located in the heart of Oneroa Village, step out the door to dozens of cafes, shops and restaurants. The library, theatre and cinema are directly across the road. Our guests rave about the convenience of our location!
Our fully self-contained one bedroom apartment features;
- double bedroom with lovely queen bed and ensuite.
- simple kitchen to meet all your needs with bench, sink, microwave and toaster.
- comfortable lounge.
- free unlimited Wifi.
- full continental breakfast, with home made bread.
- complimentary teas, coffee and bickies.
- located walking distance to 3 beaches, the white sands of Oneroa beach a 2-3 minute stroll away.
- outside area perfect for that before dinner glass of wine.
- books and magazines... A selection for reading and exchange.
- a few board and card games.
- hair dryer and ironing board.
- beach towels available on request.
The suite is privately situated under the main house with its own entrance and off-street parking.
A continental breakfast will be waiting for you to be had at your leisure including; a fresh loaf of home made bread, condiments, cereals, juice, and fresh fruit.
Also the perfect location to stay if you are attending a function or Wedding at Mudbrick Vineyard or Cable Bay Vineyard a easy 15-20 minute stroll.
Buses to the rest of the island are directly across the road.
There are many beautiful walks in the area, coastal and bush trails, walking maps are provided. Leave your car at home as everything is at our door.
I know, like all our other guests, you will not be disappointed with the location, ambiance, privacy and hospitality of Oneroa B and B :)
-Confirm your booking immediately via a Credit Card deposit - it's so easy!
Extras: All extras included; Cleaning (included); Linen (included); Beach towels available on request. (included); Continental breakfast (included); Tea and coffee (included); Book exchange, for holiday reading. (included); Shampoo and Conditioner. (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
We have two Electric Bikes for Hire...
Waiheke Island is an awesome place to discover by bike and even better on an electric one that flattens all the hills!
$50 per bike ($65 elsewhere and you need to return it by 5pm) for all day hire (that’s all day!) with a comfortable 50 km range... want to go further... take the charger with you and recharge while you enjoy lunch at one of the many island vineyards or beach side restaurants...
Pre book by HomeAway message :)