This premium family home overlooks the harbour and the Raglan airfield, with a stunning Karioi mountain backdrop.
Ideal for families, this large and spacious holiday home will allow you to enjoy all the amazing features that Raglan has to offer with ease.
Just a 5 minute walk to Raglan's brilliant beach. A 10 minute stroll to the township, and you’re enjoying Raglan’s unique arts and crafts scene while you sip that amazing Raglan coffee.
There is just so much to enjoy in Raglan: Refreshing walks by the sea. Kite surfing on the harbour. Surfing at the world famous Manu Bay. Enjoy a bit of relaxing retail therapy or the funky cafe scene. Raglan also boasts fantastic sunsets!
A stay at Marine Parade Magic means you are only a 40 Minute drive to a soak in the Waingaro Hot Pools, 10 minutes to the majestic Bridal Veil Falls, and 1.5 hrs to Auckland airport, Rotorua Hot Pools and Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. Hamilton airport and Retail Hub are also only a 40 minute drive over the hill.
- Tidy Kitchen: Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Toaster, Oven, Kettle Jug
- 2 additional sleeping lofts for children
- Upstairs Balcony
- Convenient off street parking for 6 cars
- 2 internal showers and toilets
- 1 out-door shower for washing off Raglan’s famous black sand
- Secluded back garden and Gazebo
- Fabulous front deck
- Broil King BBQ
- Fire Place is great for keeping warm in the winter (Fire wood provided)
- New TV (All Free view channels), USB Port, Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- Cleaning equipment
- iPod Dock Stereo and Sound System, BlueTooth receiver
If you want to know any more about this amazing holiday home, feel free to call us on +64 21974411
* Children under 12 months of age are free
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$80.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$12.00 per person); Internet - Wifi (Optional, NZ$10.00 per night);