Bach or holiday home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 10)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- Guest must supply their own bed sheets, pillow covers and bath towels.
- Leave the bach in the same condition as found - tidy, dishes done, and all guest rubbish taken away. Extra cleaner expenses may apply.
The bach is located 5mins walk to Ohakune township where you'll find the local supermarket and visitor information centre. There's a great range of restaurants, cafes and other amenities all within close walking distance.
Visitors can stay in Ohakune and enjoy the nearby Mount Ruapehu and Tongariro National Park all year round. Winter months offer skiing and snowboarding at Turoa Skifield 28mins drive and Whakapapa Skifield 48mins drive. The National Park and central plateau area offers plenty to do in the outdoors - Tongariro Crossing, Great Walks, Short Walks and Day Hikes, Mountain biking, fishing and canoeing on the Whanganui River.
Take a 20min drive and visit Waiouru Army Museum to find out more about NZ's history.
What makes this House unique
Cafes, restaurants and shops only 10 minutes walk to Ohakune town centre