WACKY STAYS, Kaikoura - offers an amazing collection of six UNIQUE B&B, farm-stay rentals = Colonial Wagon, Train Carriage, Yurt, House Truck, Tipi and Farmers Cottage.
All have private bathrooms. They all have their own UNIQUE character, sleeping from 2 to 6 guests (25 in total for groups).
- Located - 4km from town center. Walks and cycle trail = 1km.
Coast and beaches = 4km. Mountain base = 6km.
Enjoy a luxurious stay in a reproduction Colonial Wagon.
- Sleeps up to 4 in king double bed or twin singles (please let us know in advance which you prefer?) And also two bunk beds in the nearby Wagon Sleep-out.
- Continental breakfast including: cereal, bread, homemade jam, butter, tea/coffee, seasonal: fruit, farm eggs (left in your fridge each day, to have at your leisure)
- EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, chickens, turkeys, ...) = two hours per day (not open to general public)
- Stained macrocarpa wood throughout
- Small kitchen with hot plate, fridge, microwave, sink, kettle, toaster, rice cooker
- Small sitting area with sofa and table with electronic height adjustment
- Full-HD flat screen TV, Blu-Ray / DVD / CD player (700+ DVD's and Blu-Ray's library)
- Heat pump and air conditioning
- On-board toilet, separate shower, bathroom basin
- Bath robes, slippers and toiletries are provided
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Canvas canopy double skinned, and insulated with sheep’s wool
- Walls and floor insulated beyond modern requirements
- Nearby Wagon Sleep-out has 2 bunk beds, electric heater - shares facilities of main Wagon
- Separate barbecue building with gas barbecue, gas oven/cooker, outdoor table and chairs
- Uncooked pizzas available to pre-order and cook yourselves on the gas barbecue
Smoking ok outside, NOT in wagon please.
Small deck not suitable for small children.
Check-in: 2pm, to 9pm
Check-out = by 10am - thanks
We offer extended check-ins (after 9pm) and check-outs (after 10am) subject to an hourly charge.
Pets allowed with prior approval, but NOT in the wagon (please call or email to discuss)
Cleaning: Please leave in the condition you found it.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;