Bach or holiday home, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
What makes this House unique
Only a 2 minute stroll to the beach, 2 minute stroll to the tennis court and 2 minute drive for Golf
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Loved the house and place!
Very tidy house, close to everything!!!
Loved the stay, great house for family and friends. Very tidy with a cool deck to relax on
This is a lovely property with spacious, comfortable living areas and great indoor/outdoor living, perfect for a family stay. Great to have four bedrooms especially with one on ground level. Easy access to the beach and very well appointed. Hosts are very accommodating. Thanks so much.
Well equipped home close to the beach.
We really enjoyed our stay. The home is well equipped, really comfortable and close to the beach. Tom was very easy to deal with.
Great family Christmas
Lovely property, great for a family Christmas away. Tom is fast and helpful with communication. Loved the outdoor entertaining area and location to beach is only a short walk.
Was a Fantastic experience! Clean house comfy beds. Close to the beach! New chumbs beach was spectacular!! Luke's kitchen had the best pizza I've had in new zeland!!! Weather was not the best every day but still felt at home in lovely house !! We will be back .
Things to do...
- Beach...sweet! (you'll find it)
- Tennis... courts dotted around the place for public use
- New Chums Beach... magnificent beach! Drive to Whangapoua, back towards Coromandel but only 15 mins away, at end of rd to Whangapoua park and walk to end of beach over the rocks and follow the tracks to new Chums - Stunning - best to go closer to low tide than high or you will get a wet bum!
- Luke's Kitchen - 10 min drive to Kuatounu (other way towards Whitianga) on Blackjack Rd, delicious pizza's, mussels, fish and chips, salt and pepper squid etc...
- General Store (you will see it just before you turn right into Kowhai st) has all you may need although more expensive than a supermarket so recommend getting your main supplies on the way through Thames or Whitianga.
- Pipers Cafe - Great food and coffee, next to the general store.
- Golf - lovely course, you'll find it.