Bach or holiday home, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
What makes this House unique
Only a 2 minute stroll to the beach, 2 minute stroll to the tennis court and 2 minute drive for Golf
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Max guests:8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Really enjoyed it, nice house and awesome location
Perfect for our short stay, great deck area.
Fabulous house by the beach
Perfectly situated close to the beach. The outdoor area is fabulous and the fireplace certainly a hit. Thank you for having us, would definitely recommend.
A lovely family break on the beach with so much to do. Easy stroll to the beach and grassed area for ball sports. Remember to bring your tennis raquets to enjoy the tennis courts. Bikes are a must with flat roads to get about on. The golf course was fun and the Ring Beach Loop track was an easy hike.
The house was well equipped, albeit a little dusty. The deck area was a great sun trap to laze about and read a good book, plenty of outdoor seating and the boys loved the fire pit and being pet friendly we could also bring the dog. The section isn't fully fenced but luckily the dog could come with us to most places.
Just another day in paradise!
Great spot as usual.
Owners are always helpful!
Amazing place to stay
Beautiful batch - everything you need.
Relaxing and really close tothe Beach
Things to do...
- Beach...sweet! (you'll find it)
- Tennis... courts dotted around the place for public use
- New Chums Beach... magnificent beach! Drive to Whangapoua, back towards Coromandel but only 15 mins away, at end of rd to Whangapoua park and walk to end of beach over the rocks and follow the tracks to new Chums - Stunning - best to go closer to low tide than high or you will get a wet bum!
- Luke's Kitchen - 10 min drive to Kuatounu (other way towards Whitianga) on Blackjack Rd, delicious pizza's, mussels, fish and chips, salt and pepper squid etc...
- General Store (you will see it just before you turn right into Kowhai st) has all you may need although more expensive than a supermarket so recommend getting your main supplies on the way through Thames or Whitianga.
- Pipers Cafe - Great food and coffee, next to the general store.
- Golf - lovely course, you'll find it.