Secluded in very private & safe, gated community, our villa offers an excellent getaway from the hustle & bustle to be perched directly above the beautiful Whakamoenga Point on the shores of Lake Taupo.
INCREDIBLE private villa, modern & very cozy perched directly over the most exquisite & private part of Lake Taupo (Whakamoenga Point). Only 3 mins walk through a lovely native NZ bush track down to the beautiful, crystal clear water of lake Taupo. The Villa has been built to create wonderful memories for a very social family who loves to entertain in the free flowing indoor/ outdoor spaces & enjoy the enormous amount of activities Taupo has to offer to both the Winter or Summer holiday goer.
Some of the features of this villa are:
* Large Kid’s bunkroom/ playroom which has 5 single beds (2 king single size, 3 single size), a flat screen TV with Apple TV, Netflix & Sky TV.
* Open kitchen/living/ TV area with large glass sliding doors which completely open up to a huge deck over the Lake on one side and a lovely internal grass courtyard on the other, which is perfect for lazy afternoons out of wind or for kids to run around & play safely.
* Huge outdoor stone bath on the Master bedroom deck - which can easily fit 2 adults or up to 6 children)
* 5 large bedrooms (3 with large walk-in wardrobes, & with private decks overlooking the bay)
* 4 beautiful bathrooms
* Aircon & Heat pumps all over the house to keep you cool in the summer & warm in the winter. Not excluding the 2 large open fires with plenty of wood at your disposal
* Access to 2 floodlit tennis courts, Helipad & 2 boat ramps which you can be picked up at for private sightseeing or fishing tours
* Inside a gated community so all very safe & intimate & perfect for children who want to run around & explore the amazing NZ native surroundings.
* Inbuilt & universally compatible sound system both inside & outside the house
* You can swim directly to the Maori Carvings from one of our boat ramps (approx. 20 meters swim or paddle board from the shore)
* 1.15 hours' drive to the ski slopes of Whakapapa on the beautiful Mt Ruapehu
5 BEDROOMS INCLUDED:
* 5 bed Bunkroom, on the same floor as the living area, 5 beds (2 king singles & 3 normal single size beds), large Flat screen TV.
* Lanai - Queens size bed, flat screen TV, open fireplace, fridge & large ensuite bathroom with shower. The Lanai is a self-contained cottage, which is perfect for another family or a couple.
*Master, with Super King bed, walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom with a double shower and a bath, private deck with a very large outdoor stone bath & shower.
*Guest Bedroom 1, with Queen size bed, walk in wardrobe, private deck with amazing lake views set down in the bush (shares bathroom with Guest bedroom 2)
*Guest Bedroom 2, with Super King size bed, walk in wardrobe, private deck with amazing lake views set down in the bush (shares bathroom with Guest bedroom 1)
EXTRAS AVAILABLE AT THE HOUSE (no extra cost) Kids toys, 2 high chairs, 2 portable cots
Our guests are welcome to use the facilities at The Point including 2 floodlit tennis courts, helipad, a petanque area, 2 private boat ramps & access to private beaches. You are also very welcome to use our lovely fresh herb garden situated to the side of the main outdoor courtyard & BBQ deck
* No Parties, this property is absolutely not suitable for a large party (must have all noise down by midnight).
* Because we live in a very private and privileged community, we would appreciate any guest showing the utmost respect for the small number of other permanent residents at The Point.
* A maximum of 8 Adults are permitted to sleep in the property - please inquire if you are traveling with kids (this price includes 2 extra kids)
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$300.00 per stay); Linen (included);