Beautifully presented, purpose-built two level cedar chalet accommodation in Ohakune that is close to the junction end of town. At the end of a no exit street it is quiet, yet a short walk to the action. Views to the peak of Mount Ruapheu.
Easy access to the Turoa skifield via the Ohakune Mountain Road. Dedicated parking for two cars with further space available.
Kitchen includes modern cookware, dishwasher, filtered water.
Expansive, warm upstairs lounge with SKY Television (Sport and Movies), LED flatscreen TV, DVD player, DVD collection, Stereo with Bluetooth/USB to connect any device. Wi-Fi during the ski season. Information on the amenities such as ski trail maps, mountain biking and short walks / hikes is provided. Gear drying racks provided in large hot water cupboard. No need to chop firewood as heating is electric throughout.
Make your holiday one to remember with a neat, quiet, well presented holiday home in the right location in town. Only 500m to the Powderkeg.
Be sure to check out the special deals:
a) renting for 7 nights or more
Note for Ski Season and Xmas Holidays:
- 3 day minimum stay
Note for Aucklanders:
- Snowplanet offer discounted passes for 30 days after your booking confirmation on this property. Visit their site and look under "special offers".
Keywords: Ohakune ski chalet Ohakune chalet accommodation Ohakune accommodation cedar snowboarding close to powerkeg powderhorn turoa lodge, mountain road. Ohakune purpose built ski chalet. Wifi. Wi-Fi. Family friendly. Ohakuneskischalet
- Property is non-smoking indoors
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- No tents or extension of guests unless previously agreed
- The full set of TandC's relating to this rental are documented within the booking confirmation.
- $260 bond payable in advance. Refunded after 7 days.
- Cleaning (Required, NZ$70.00 per stay)
- Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);