- A fabulous warm and sunny family holiday home on a large flat site with only a 5 minute walk to the lake. Easy boat launching at Eeely Point and safe swimming at Bremner Bay or Eeely Point.
- Great relaxing and quiet place to stay and holiday all year round.
- Good kitchen with all utensils required for preparing food and cooking.
- New bathroom with underfloor heating, shower with mains pressure gas heating! (awesome shower) woodburner fire, always plenty of firewood for the winter months and electric oil heaters.
- Lovely new Fairydown winter/summer weight goose down duvets and separate warm blankets plus electric blankets on each bed.
- New LG TV (Netflix, freeview, internet etc..)
- Gas BBQ, Outdoor table/chairs on patio.
- Garden is very sheltered and gets all day and late evening sun.
- The property has plenty of parking including a double carport. Incl. room for boat parking.
- Ride your bike on the many tracks that are on the doorstep of this property, Sticky Forest, Albert Town Loop, Hikawai, Deans Bank, Glendu Bay track, Lake Hawea and Luggate ride or take a gentle ride around the lake edge into town.
- Plenty of board games and movies.
-Cleaning $85 per stay (required);
-Linen Hire $27 per person (2 x sheets per bed, towels, hand towels, face cloths, tea towels).
-Beds have duvets covers, pillows and blankets
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$85.00 per stay); Linen (Required, NZ$27.00 per person per stay);