Looking for a peaceful, private holiday spot just metres away from Lake Rotorua? Then don't look past Rita's Cottage!
- Located just 100 metres from Lake Rotorua and Ngongotaha stream, this is a perfect spot for those wanting to relax by the water.
- It's just a minute stroll to the boat ramp or jetty, which makes a perfect picnic spot at sunset. For those who love fishing, it's a great spot for boat fishing, kayaking or fly fishing too!
- Rita's Cottage also has lovely garden views and features a large sunny patio and deck area. It's situated on a big section filled with colourful gardens.
- It has everything you could possibly need for a getaway and is fully furnished, with a large modern and functional kitchen with an oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- With a heat pump, spa bath and underfloor heating to keep you cosy and warm in the winter, and a BBQ and patio to enjoy in the summer, this cottage will cover all the bases year round.
- To top it all off it’s a very close drive to Rotorua’s top attractions including Skyline Skyrides, the Agrodome, Mamaku Blue, Wingspan, The Zorb/Ogo, and much more! So there's plenty of entertainment for the kids.
- It's also just a 10 minute drive to central Rotorua if you want to get a bite to eat at Rotorua’s restaurant hub, Eat Street.
- If you’re undecided about what to do in the area, the owners live on the section and are more than happy to give you the rundown of great places to go and help with anything you may need during your stay.
- The large section is fully fenced also has plenty of room for parking a boat if you’re itching to get out on the water.
- For all the keen fishermen and women, the Ngongotaha Stream is famous for its fly fishing at the stream mouth and that’s also a minute away.
- Ngongotaha Village, which has a 4Square, cafes, takeaway shops, bakeries and a post shop is also a short walk away.
- For those sporty types, there’s secure storage space for bikes and other sports equipment so you can hit those mountain bike tracks Rotorua is famous for.
So don't miss out and come and experience the peaceful setting of Rita’s Cottage, close to all the fun-filled, adrenaline-pumping activities.
We look forward to seeing you soon!