Holiday home, 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 12)
We manage and rent holiday homes in and around the Rotorua District. We've got one of the best 'backyards' in the country with the forest, our 18 lakes and numerous attractions within a short drive of the city. Take a look at our houses if you're looking for a great place to stay in the area.
What makes this House unique
A comfortable home close to Rotorua and all its adventures.
Pool / Spa
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Perfect house for 2 families, with four teenage boys between us, very accurately listed. Great location, very handy for mountain biking without having to drive.
Give your review a short title
Summarize your overall impression of this property
Great spot for mountain bikers
Great place. Clean and tidy with plenty of room for relaxing after a full day riding.
Will definitely book again
Great place with plenty of space for the family and friends. A short ride walk or run straight into the redwood Forrest. Close to local shops or a few mins from town.
Great to hear you guys enjoyed your stay Abi. Hope to see you back again soon. Jason
Pet and family friendly
Thoroughly enjoyed our home-away-from-home for 4 nights.
What we loved:
- The spa.
- The generous space both in and outdoors.
- Ample heating options
- The security of the property for our two dogs while we were away during the days.
- Fast WiFi (fibre)
- The quiet neighbourhood and nearby park for the kids.
- The laundry facilities (washer and dryer) allowed for us to keep things turning over during what turned out to be a wet 4 days.
- I left an item behind at the house. The staff were very helpful in retrieving and returning this to me by post.
The only issues we had were:
- Couple of cleaning issues (needed a quick vacuum upon arrival and the fan in bathroom needed cleaning). Raised these matters with staff and received a sincere apology. We did not hold this against the Rotorua Retreats staff or homeowners though as you can see that a lot of love and thought has gone into the home’s decor and design. This matter was to be addressed with the contracted cleaners.
- Guest book WiFi instructions need updating. Rotorua Retreats staff were quick to arrive to assist us with connection issues though so all went well after that.
Final tip to future guests in regards to garage doors. The switches for the automatic doors are to your left as you enter the garage via the interior access door. In other words, the switches are exactly where you would reach for a light switch. My sister was the first one to fall for this and we teased her about it only for me to make the same mistake the next day. We had our cars parked outside the garage so it was just lucky that our Holden’s bumper was solid enough to take the hit both times :)
All-in-all, we would happily recommend this home to future guests. Thank you all for hosting our mob ;)
Hi Rohario, thanks so much for your feedback. We will be updating the wifi details in the guestbook asap. Glad to hear you guys had such a good stay, look forward to seeing you back next time. Jason