Tucked away down a drive and set amongst a hectare of park-like grounds is Everland Retreat... the perfect place to share with family and friends for a relaxing break away, long overdue catch-up or even an informal work gathering in the country…
This spacious house can accommodate up to 12 people with its 4 bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs, a TV lounge that doubles as another sleeping area downstairs with adjacent bathroom suitable for wheelchair access.
The large kitchen with ample bench space, large oven and 6 burner gas cook-top means family and friends can cook together and the stunning dining room comfortably seats 16 people so perfect for a celebratory meal, or space to hold a small conference or team meeting. The TV lounge and sitting room off the kitchen gives everyone room to spread out and relax.
Off the kitchen is an expansive private deck offering plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors…a casual undercover seating area, tables and chairs for alfresco dining, a spa to relax and unwind, and beautiful grounds to wander and explore. Just perfect for outdoor summer living.
In winter months the house is toasty warm with radiators throughout the house powered by the old Stanley cooker/log burner and gas fire in the dining room.
Just a short stroll to Martinborough Village you are spoilt for choice with the amazing cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops, movie theatre and local brewery. Just a little further from the village, you are surrounded by incredible vineyards with tastings or platters or lunch menus available. Drop offs and pick ups available by arrangement.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay except for Public Holidays or event weekends where a 3 night minimum applies.
- The house sleeps a maximum of 12 and is limited to use by those guests. Excludes use of the garage.
- Base rate with additional based on the number of guests using the house.
- Functions with outside guests are negotiable and by prior arrangement only. Additional rates will apply. Please let us know if you are planning to entertain others before you invite them.
- No guests above those booked. No late loud parties. We live on site and will ask you and your guests to leave if this rule is abused.
No Smoking Inside.
- No glass in the spa pool area.
- Loud noise must cease by 10pm and no fire works.
- One dog welcome by prior arrangement only. Please talk to us about the rules regarding having your fur baby stay.
- In the unlikely event that you or your guests cause damage to the property, restoration costs will be passed on to you.
- Our full Terms and Conditions will be provided upon acceptance of your booking.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);