Oosing character = 1889 fully-restored Train Carriage, with wooden paneling throughout. Tastefully restored near to its former glory. Two bedrooms, Fully-equipped self-catering kitchen. On-board shower and toilet. Open plan living area and kitchen. Full-HD TV and Blu-ray player. Beautiful lounge suite. Outside there is a HUGE decking area, with magnificent view of the Kaikoura mountain ranges.
EXCLUSIVE access to our private collection of 30+ Farm Animals (sheep, llama, pigs, deer, pony, donkey, chickens, turkeys, ...) = three hours per day (not open to general public)
Only 4km from Kaikoura town centre (takes about 6 mins to drive). Set on the Kaikoura cycle trail, which has approx. 40km of on and off-road trails. 2km from the coast and Kaikoura beaches.
- Check-in: 2pm to 9pm.
- Check-out: by 10am.
- We offer extended check-in (after 9pm) and check-out (after 10am), subject to an hourly charge.
- Cleaning: please leave in the condition you found it.
- Smoking allowed outside only
- Pets allowed with prior approval
- Family friendly, but also suitable for couples and small groups
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;